|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes is in bed she swears she is comfortable, but then immediately changes her mind, saying what?
(a) She has a headache from a busy day.
(b) She is tipsy from the champagne.
(c) She is too hot and can smell gas.
(d) She is hungry and her stomach hurts.
2. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
(a) Exactly like that of her own father.
(b) Good and proper.
(c) Completely ignorant and inexcusable.
(d) Occasianal fits of hysteria.
3. What does the pillow in the bed have embroidered on it?
(a) "Newly Married."
(b) "God is Love."
(c) "God Bless."
(d) "Sweet Dreams."
4. While Agnes and Michael are in bed on their wedding night, why does Michael lean in to Agnes?
(a) So he can get a closer look at her eyes.
(b) So she can help him button his shirt.
(c) So she can smell his breath for herself.
(d) So he can kiss her on the lips.
5. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
(a) A hug and a kiss.
(b) Her bank account number.
(c) Another child.
(d) To see her eyes one last time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael say told him that everything in his life would turn out right and that he would have a happy married life?
2. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
3. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
4. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
5. When Michael grabs Agnes' arm in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens immediately?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)