|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
(a) Cheated on Agnes.
(b) His duty and should be dismissed.
(c) Fallen ill and must be taken to the hospital.
(d) Found his mate for life.
2. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
(a) A miniature groom decoration.
(b) A piece of fruit.
(c) A rose.
(d) A candle.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
(a) If she never sees her parents again.
(b) If the servants hear them fighting or not.
(c) If she never has another child.
(d) If she ever sees Michael or the children again.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, about how much time has passed since the previous scene?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Lack of sleep.
(b) Too much noise.
(c) The brightness of the sunlight.
(d) Intense pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael says to Agnes that he "married a princess" but wakes up to what?
2. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
3. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
4. Why does Michael claim he is kneeling before Agnes?
5. Why is Michael so angry about the bourbon bottle?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)