|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) In a new bed.
(b) On the beach.
(c) The cradle.
(d) In Agnes' arms.
2. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Because he is in love with his work.
(b) Because she has become ugly and he can no longer look at her.
(c) Because he is in love with another woman.
(d) Because he no longer cares for anyone anymore.
3. Why does Michael claim he is kneeling before Agnes?
(a) His leg hurts.
(b) He tripped and fell.
(c) He is proposing.
(d) He is worshipping her.
4. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
(a) To see her eyes one last time.
(b) Another child.
(c) A hug and a kiss.
(d) Her bank account number.
5. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
(a) How pretty the bed is.
(b) How wonderful the wedding was.
(c) How excited she is about their honeymoon.
(d) How handsome Michael is.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
2. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
3. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
4. What smell keeps worrying Agnes in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)