|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about the condition of the linens on the fourposter bed in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) There are no linens on the bed.
(b) The bed is neatly made.
(c) Only one side of the bed is made, the other is messy.
(d) There is a hand embroidered quilt on the bed.
2. At the very end of Act 1, Scene 1, what do Michael and Agnes do?
(a) Embrace in bed.
(b) Argue and part ways.
(c) Fall asleep in bed.
(d) Laugh and kiss.
3. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
(a) To see her eyes one last time.
(b) Her bank account number.
(c) Another child.
(d) A hug and a kiss.
4. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
(a) In Agnes' wardrobe.
(b) In the servant's quarters.
(c) In his son's drawer.
(d) Under the fourposter bed.
5. How does Act 2, Scene 1 conclude?
(a) Agnes reveals that she is pregnant.
(b) Agnes has left Michael for another man.
(c) Michael and Agnes embrace.
(d) Michael has left Agnes crying on the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
3. Michael says to Agnes that he "married a princess" but wakes up to what?
4. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
5. What does Agnes ask Michael after she finds out what he said to their son?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)