|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The brightness of the sunlight.
(b) Intense pain.
(c) Too much noise.
(d) Lack of sleep.
2. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
(a) In the servant's quarters.
(b) In Agnes' wardrobe.
(c) Under the fourposter bed.
(d) In his son's drawer.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
(a) Read his novel to her.
(b) Help her into bed.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Call a cab.
4. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Four in the afternoon.
(b) Seven in the evening.
(c) Four in the morning.
5. Why does Michael claim he is kneeling before Agnes?
(a) His leg hurts.
(b) He is proposing.
(c) He tripped and fell.
(d) He is worshipping her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
3. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Michael tell Agnes that he has crawled and begged her for?
5. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)