|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael read to Agnes at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The new book he has started to write.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The daily newspaper.
(d) His favorite childrens book.
2. What does Michael accuse Agnes of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Having an affair.
(b) Disciplining their son too much.
(c) Being an alcoholic.
(d) Being too lenient with their son.
3. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
(a) She cries.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She relaxes and goes to sleep.
4. Why has Agnes become angry with her son?
(a) Her son has been picking on his sister.
(b) Her son has been talking back.
(c) Her son has been tricking her about his medicine.
(d) Her son is failing in school.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, when Michael knocks on the door, what is Agnes doing?
(a) Combing her hair.
(b) Taking off her evening gloves.
(c) Weeping in bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
2. Where does Agnes kiss Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
4. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
5. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)