|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes' response when she hears what Michael tells their son?
(a) She does not care.
(b) She is incredulous.
(c) She starts crying.
(d) She is angry.
2. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) In their twenties.
(d) Almost middle age.
3. Why does Agnes hug Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) She is trying to control him.
(b) She is cold.
(c) She is comforting him.
(d) She misses him.
4. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
(a) She is supersticious about the side of the bed.
(b) Michael had already taken his side and she is following along.
(c) She normally sleeps on that side and would feel uncomfortable anywhere else.
(d) She wants Michael to answer the door in case somebody knocks.
5. As Michael goes to leave for the doctor, he turns around and does what?
(a) Moves the bassinet close to Agnes.
(b) Kisses Agnes many times.
(c) Fetches his new manuscript to take with him.
(d) Starts arguing with Agnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael say told him that everything in his life would turn out right and that he would have a happy married life?
2. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
4. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
5. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)