|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
(a) Fall down and cry.
(b) Spin and twirl in happiness.
(c) Sneeze repeatedly.
(d) Slam the door.
2. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
(a) The sound she makes when she yawns.
(b) The way she folds laundry.
(c) How she sneezes when she brushes her hair.
(d) How she gets cold feet and scratches her stomach in her sleep.
3. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
(a) Michael wants to call the doctor to help with his headaches.
(b) Agnes does not trust the doctor and wants to find a new one.
(c) Michael wants to call the doctor for himself, but should only call when Agnes needs care.
(d) Agnes thinks the doctor's bill will be too expensive.
4. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
(a) After Agnes' mother arrives.
(b) After Agnes' labor pains continue for a while.
(c) After eating dinner.
(d) After fetching the laundry from outside.
5. How does Act 2, Scene 1 conclude?
(a) Michael and Agnes embrace.
(b) Agnes reveals that she is pregnant.
(c) Michael has left Agnes crying on the bed.
(d) Agnes has left Michael for another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell keeps worrying Agnes in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When Agnes is in bed she swears she is comfortable, but then immediately changes her mind, saying what?
3. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
4. Who does Michael say told him that everything in his life would turn out right and that he would have a happy married life?
5. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)