|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael and Agnes are first seen, what are they doing?
(a) Agnes is leading Michael into the room.
(b) They are holding hands.
(c) They are arguing over breakfast.
(d) Michael is carrying Agnes.
2. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
(a) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(b) A heated water bottle.
(c) The clean laundry.
(d) A teddy bear.
3. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
(a) That she is a bit tipsy from champagne.
(b) That her legs are weak.
(c) That she has terrific balance.
(d) That she is a wonderful dancer.
4. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
(a) She will read it tomorrow.
(b) She will throw it away.
(c) She is jealous and angry.
(d) She is excited and happy.
5. Michael comes face to face with what fact about his son?
(a) That his son is stealing from him.
(b) That his son is a young man.
(c) That his son is an alcoholic.
(d) That his son is a womanizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
2. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
3. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
4. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)