|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
(a) If she never sees her parents again.
(b) If the servants hear them fighting or not.
(c) If she never has another child.
(d) If she ever sees Michael or the children again.
2. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
(a) Keep the child and get divorced.
(b) Give the child to her parents.
(c) Take the child to a new home.
(d) Raise the child as her own sibling.
3. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
(a) Exactly like that of her own father.
(b) Good and proper.
(c) Completely ignorant and inexcusable.
(d) Occasianal fits of hysteria.
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, what do both Agnes and Michael want to help ease their worry?
(a) A swig of bourbon.
(b) A lot of money.
(c) A good rest.
(d) Breakfast and tea.
5. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
(a) A horn.
(b) Pots and pans.
(c) A whistle.
(d) An oversized dinner bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Agnes sees her husband bewildered at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, what does she do?
2. Who does Agnes and Michael's son seem to be taking after?
3. How is Agnes and Michael's relationship at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is Michael first seen doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)