|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
(a) Raise the child as her own sibling.
(b) Take the child to a new home.
(c) Keep the child and get divorced.
(d) Give the child to her parents.
2. What position does Michael get into after telling Agnes about what their son was wearing?
(a) He rests his head in his hands.
(b) He kneels on the ground.
(c) He sits down cross legged.
(d) He stretches onto the bed.
3. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
(a) Faint onto the fourposter bed.
(b) Complain about Agnes' timing.
(c) Go into the bathroom to shave.
(d) Frantically rush to get dressed for the doctor.
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Embraces Michael.
(c) Kicks Michael.
(d) Cries in bed.
5. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
(a) Michael's top hat.
(b) A mouse.
(c) The bed pillow.
(d) Michael's dirty ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Agnes hug Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Michael comes face to face with what fact about his son?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
5. What is the first thing that Michael and Agnes agree about in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)