|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
(a) Cheated on Agnes.
(b) Found his mate for life.
(c) His duty and should be dismissed.
(d) Fallen ill and must be taken to the hospital.
2. What age are Agnes and Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) In their twenties.
(c) Almost middle age.
3. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
(a) Michael wants to call the doctor for himself, but should only call when Agnes needs care.
(b) Agnes does not trust the doctor and wants to find a new one.
(c) Agnes thinks the doctor's bill will be too expensive.
(d) Michael wants to call the doctor to help with his headaches.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
(a) The room is really messy.
(b) The room is richly decorated
(c) The room has sparse decoration.
(d) The room has not changed at all.
5. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes describe Michael's fathering?
2. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
3. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
4. What does Michael accuse Agnes of in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)