|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
(a) How wonderful the wedding was.
(b) How pretty the bed is.
(c) How handsome Michael is.
(d) How excited she is about their honeymoon.
2. What is the first thing that Michael and Agnes agree about in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The description of the taste of the bourbon.
(b) Concern over the fact their son has not come home.
(c) Concern over their financial issues.
(d) The fact that they are both tired and need rest.
3. What does Michael read to Agnes at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The daily newspaper.
(b) The new book he has started to write.
(c) The Bible.
(d) His favorite childrens book.
4. What happens after Michael leaves in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He returns, bringing his son in the room.
(b) He returns with a platter of food.
(c) He never returns.
(d) He quickly returns and is distracted.
5. Michael says that Agnes has changed from a "princess" to a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
3. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
4. What does Michael tell his son in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What moment does Michael claim to have shared with Agnes before?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)