|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes taunts Michael with what fact?
(a) She has spent all their savings.
(b) She might have had an affair.
(c) She is heiress to a mass fortune.
(d) She might be pregnant again.
2. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
(a) Michael's top hat.
(b) The bed pillow.
(c) A mouse.
(d) Michael's dirty ears.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
(a) If the servants hear them fighting or not.
(b) If she never has another child.
(c) If she ever sees Michael or the children again.
(d) If she never sees her parents again.
4. About what time does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
(a) Seven in the evening.
(b) Four in the morning.
(c) Four in the afternoon.
5. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Entering through the door.
(b) Shaving in the mirror.
(c) Sleeping in bed.
(d) Writing in a notebook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
3. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
4. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)