|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
(a) Sneeze repeatedly.
(b) Spin and twirl in happiness.
(c) Slam the door.
(d) Fall down and cry.
2. What does Agnes accuse Michael of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Not working hard enough.
(b) Favoring their daughter.
(c) Having an affair.
(d) Spending too much money.
3. Who does Agnes and Michael's son seem to be taking after?
(a) Agnes' father.
(c) Michael's father.
4. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Because he is in love with another woman.
(b) Because he is in love with his work.
(c) Because she has become ugly and he can no longer look at her.
(d) Because he no longer cares for anyone anymore.
5. As Michael goes to leave for the doctor, he turns around and does what?
(a) Moves the bassinet close to Agnes.
(b) Kisses Agnes many times.
(c) Starts arguing with Agnes.
(d) Fetches his new manuscript to take with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Agnes become angry with her son?
2. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, what scent does Michael tell Agnes is on his breath?
5. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)