|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Michael leaves and shuts the door, Agnes does what?
(a) Lie in bed and cries.
(b) Open the door and tells him to come back.
(c) Follow after him out the door.
(d) Laugh hysterically.
2. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
(a) Michael's clothes.
(b) A piece of wedding cake.
(c) Her favorite book.
(d) Her suitcase.
3. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
(a) Her father had worn pajamas for years.
(b) Michael said he would never wear a nightshirt.
(c) She had not given him permission to change clothes.
(d) Michael was supposed to get dressed to go to dinner.
4. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
5. When does Michael finally go for the doctor?
(a) After Agnes' labor pains continue for a while.
(b) After fetching the laundry from outside.
(c) After Agnes' mother arrives.
(d) After eating dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
2. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
3. How does Act 2, Scene 1 conclude?
4. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Michael says to Agnes that he "married a princess" but wakes up to what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)