|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He is having sympathy labor pains.
(c) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(d) He is suffering from migraines.
2. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Michael's mother.
(b) Michael's sister.
(c) Agnes' father.
(d) Agnes' mother.
3. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Too much noise.
(b) Lack of sleep.
(c) The brightness of the sunlight.
(d) Intense pain.
4. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) In Agnes' arms.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a new bed.
(d) The cradle.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes taunts Michael with what fact?
(a) She might be pregnant again.
(b) She has spent all their savings.
(c) She is heiress to a mass fortune.
(d) She might have had an affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
2. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
3. What does Michael tell Agnes that he has crawled and begged her for?
4. When Michael grabs Agnes' arm in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens immediately?
5. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)