|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Go on a trip with him.
(c) Ask for favor from her parents.
(d) Not hate his book.
2. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
3. Michael says that Agnes has changed from a "princess" to a what?
4. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
(a) That she is a bit tipsy from champagne.
(b) That she has terrific balance.
(c) That her legs are weak.
(d) That she is a wonderful dancer.
5. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
(a) How handsome Michael is.
(b) How pretty the bed is.
(c) How excited she is about their honeymoon.
(d) How wonderful the wedding was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Agnes say she is not yet ready to have the baby?
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, what is Michael's selfish concern?
4. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)