|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She is now very pregnant.
(b) She now walks with crutches.
(c) She has gained a lot of weight.
(d) She has cut her hair very short.
2. What is special about the condition of the linens on the fourposter bed in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) There are no linens on the bed.
(b) The bed is neatly made.
(c) There is a hand embroidered quilt on the bed.
(d) Only one side of the bed is made, the other is messy.
3. Why does Agnes take the side of the bed away from the door?
(a) She normally sleeps on that side and would feel uncomfortable anywhere else.
(b) She is supersticious about the side of the bed.
(c) Michael had already taken his side and she is following along.
(d) She wants Michael to answer the door in case somebody knocks.
4. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
(a) Michael's dirty ears.
(b) The bed pillow.
(c) Michael's top hat.
(d) A mouse.
5. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
(a) How she sneezes when she brushes her hair.
(b) The sound she makes when she yawns.
(c) The way she folds laundry.
(d) How she gets cold feet and scratches her stomach in her sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
2. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
3. When Michael grabs Agnes' arm in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens immediately?
4. Why does Agnes say she is not yet ready to have the baby?
5. While Agnes and Michael are in bed on their wedding night, why does Michael lean in to Agnes?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)