|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Michael's mother.
(b) Agnes' father.
(c) Michael's sister.
(d) Agnes' mother.
2. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She has never loved him.
(b) She no longer sees him as her husband.
(c) He is a hack writer.
(d) He had bad breath.
3. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
(a) A whistle.
(b) Pots and pans.
(c) An oversized dinner bell.
(d) A horn.
4. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What is hanging on the walls in Act 2?
(a) Embroidered country quilts.
(b) Framed manuscripts of Michael's work.
(c) Rich paintings.
(d) Pictures of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
2. Where does Agnes try to find Michael's poem on their wedding night?
3. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
5. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)