|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, about how much time has passed since the previous scene?
(a) A month.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) A week.
(d) Ten years.
2. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
(a) She will read it tomorrow.
(b) She is excited and happy.
(c) She is jealous and angry.
(d) She will throw it away.
3. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Michael's mother.
(b) Michael's sister.
(c) Agnes' father.
(d) Agnes' mother.
4. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
(a) The fourposter is broken in half.
(b) The fourposter is now draped with rich curtains.
(c) The fourposter is bare and has no blankets or sheets on it.
(d) The fourposter is no longer in the room.
5. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
(a) Call a cab.
(b) Help her into bed.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Read his novel to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
2. What does Michael change into after Agnes retreats to the bathroom on their wedding night?
3. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, Michael is deliriously happy and begs Agnes to tell him what?
5. What does Michael tell Agnes that he has crawled and begged her for?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)