|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell keeps worrying Agnes in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Gas from the lamps.
(b) The ocean.
(c) Cigarette smoke.
(d) Smoke from the fireplace.
2. What does Michael read to Agnes at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The new book he has started to write.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The daily newspaper.
(d) His favorite childrens book.
3. When Agnes locks herself in the bathroom on her wedding night, what does she take with her?
(a) Her favorite book.
(b) A piece of wedding cake.
(c) Michael's clothes.
(d) Her suitcase.
4. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The dinner bell.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) His book.
5. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
(a) Her bank account number.
(b) A hug and a kiss.
(c) Another child.
(d) To see her eyes one last time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
2. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
3. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Michael says to Agnes that he "married a princess" but wakes up to what?
5. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)