|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the very end of Act 1, Scene 1, what do Michael and Agnes do?
(a) Embrace in bed.
(b) Fall asleep in bed.
(c) Argue and part ways.
(d) Laugh and kiss.
2. When Michael and Agnes are first seen, what are they doing?
(a) Michael is carrying Agnes.
(b) Agnes is leading Michael into the room.
(c) They are holding hands.
(d) They are arguing over breakfast.
3. As Agnes undresses on her wedding night, she gets distracted and comments about what?
(a) How excited she is about their honeymoon.
(b) How handsome Michael is.
(c) How wonderful the wedding was.
(d) How pretty the bed is.
4. While Agnes and Michael are in bed on their wedding night, why does Michael lean in to Agnes?
(a) So he can get a closer look at her eyes.
(b) So he can kiss her on the lips.
(c) So she can help him button his shirt.
(d) So she can smell his breath for herself.
5. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Agnes' mother.
(b) Michael's mother.
(c) Agnes' father.
(d) Michael's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
2. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
3. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. At the beginning of the play, why does Michael claim that he is embarrassed?
5. What smell keeps worrying Agnes in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)