|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) Dinner from a recipe he created.
(b) A song that he wrote.
(c) A poem that he wrote.
(d) A list of his favorite things.
2. Why is Agnes upset over Michael taking off her shoes?
(a) She is very ticklish.
(b) He keeps kissing her feet and it makes her uncomfortable.
(c) Her feet hurt from dancing at their wedding.
(d) He is making rude comments about her feet.
3. What does Michael reveal that he said to Agnes when they first met?
(a) He loved her at first sight.
(b) They had met in a former existence.
(c) She reminded him of his mother.
(d) She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
4. In Act 1, Scene 1, why does Micheal tell Agnes it is befitting of her to be crying?
(a) She is extremely happy.
(b) Her youth is over.
(c) She is a bad wife and he hates her.
(d) Women are sensitive and always cry.
5. When Michael and Agnes are first seen, what are they doing?
(a) They are arguing over breakfast.
(b) Agnes is leading Michael into the room.
(c) Michael is carrying Agnes.
(d) They are holding hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
2. When Agnes is whispering to Michael, what does she see that disgusts her?
3. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
4. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
5. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)