Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
(a) Firing his favorite servant.
(b) Causing him to find comfort in another woman.
(c) Spending their savings.
(d) Causing him to spill a drink on his favorite shirt.
2. What is Michael first seen doing in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Folding laundry.
(b) Storming through the door.
(c) Drinking bourbon.
(d) Sleeping in bed.
3. Why is Michael so angry about the bourbon bottle?
(a) He thinks the family cannot afford to be buying bourbon.
(b) Agnes has been hiding it in secret.
(c) He has banned alcohol in the house.
(d) His seventeen-year-old son has been hiding the bottle.
4. When Agnes first enters the room in Act 2, what does she do?
(a) Fall down and cry.
(b) Spin and twirl in happiness.
(c) Sneeze repeatedly.
(d) Slam the door.
5. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
(a) That she has never seen a man naked before.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she lied to him about her age.
(d) That she has been married once before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Act 2, Scene 1 conclude?
2. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Where has Michael found the bourbon bottle?
4. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
5. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)