Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) The clean laundry.
(c) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(d) A heated water bottle.
2. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
(a) The sound she makes when she yawns.
(b) How she sneezes when she brushes her hair.
(c) How she gets cold feet and scratches her stomach in her sleep.
(d) The way she folds laundry.
3. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
(a) Michael wants to call the doctor for himself, but should only call when Agnes needs care.
(b) Agnes does not trust the doctor and wants to find a new one.
(c) Michael wants to call the doctor to help with his headaches.
(d) Agnes thinks the doctor's bill will be too expensive.
4. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) Another bed.
(c) A dining set.
(d) A bassinet.
5. What moment does Michael claim to have shared with Agnes before?
(a) Her sitting there, and him kneeling before her in a rented tuxedo.
(b) Her crying over the state of his top hat.
(c) Saying their vows at their wedding.
(d) Seeing her dressed up in her wedding gown, in the lamplight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is special about the condition of the linens on the fourposter bed in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
4. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
5. Why is Agnes mad that Michael is wearing a nightshirt?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)