|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Shaving in the mirror.
(b) Entering through the door.
(c) Writing in a notebook.
(d) Sleeping in bed.
2. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
(a) An oversized dinner bell.
(b) Pots and pans.
(c) A whistle.
(d) A horn.
3. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
(a) That she has never seen a man naked before.
(b) That she lied to him about her age.
(c) That she has been married once before.
(d) That she is pregnant.
4. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
(a) Take off the coat again.
(b) Kiss Agnes.
(c) Go outside to get the laundry.
(d) Call for help.
5. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) After she has labor pains.
(b) After Agnes brings in the folded laundry.
(c) After Agnes confesses how much she loves Michael.
(d) After the baby is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
3. While Agnes and Michael are in bed on their wedding night, why does Michael lean in to Agnes?
4. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
5. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)