|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(b) He is suffering from migraines.
(c) He has the flu.
(d) He is having sympathy labor pains.
2. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
(a) That she is a wonderful dancer.
(b) That her legs are weak.
(c) That she is a bit tipsy from champagne.
(d) That she has terrific balance.
3. Why does Agnes say she is not yet ready to have the baby?
(a) She is not ready to be a mother.
(b) There is still laundry drying outside.
(c) She wants her mother to be present for the birth.
(d) Michael has not received his paycheck yet.
4. What does the pillow in the bed have embroidered on it?
(a) "Sweet Dreams."
(b) "God Bless."
(c) "God is Love."
(d) "Newly Married."
5. What does Agnes believe Michael has prepared for their wedding night?
(a) A song that he wrote.
(b) A poem that he wrote.
(c) A list of his favorite things.
(d) Dinner from a recipe he created.
Short Answer Questions
1. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
2. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. In Act 1, Scene 2, what is Michael's selfish concern?
5. What has been added to the scenery in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)