|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Agnes say left the pillow on the bed?
(a) Michael's mother.
(b) Agnes' father.
(c) Michael's sister.
(d) Agnes' mother.
2. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What does Michael reveal that he said to Agnes when they first met?
(a) They had met in a former existence.
(b) He loved her at first sight.
(c) She reminded him of his mother.
(d) She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
4. What smell keeps worrying Agnes in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Cigarette smoke.
(b) Smoke from the fireplace.
(c) The ocean.
(d) Gas from the lamps.
5. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He is having sympathy labor pains.
(b) He is suffering from migraines.
(c) He has not eaten, and needs to eat.
(d) He has the flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
2. Agnes tells Michael in Act 1, Scene 2 that he has changed into a what?
3. Why is Agnes upset over Michael taking off her shoes?
4. What is Agnes trying to prove by standing on one leg?
5. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)