|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes starts having labor pains, what is the first thing Michael does?
(a) Faint onto the fourposter bed.
(b) Frantically rush to get dressed for the doctor.
(c) Go into the bathroom to shave.
(d) Complain about Agnes' timing.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
(a) The room has sparse decoration.
(b) The room is really messy.
(c) The room is richly decorated
(d) The room has not changed at all.
3. Where does Agnes kiss Michael in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His head.
(b) His lips.
(c) His hand.
(d) His feet.
4. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
(a) Found his mate for life.
(b) Fallen ill and must be taken to the hospital.
(c) Cheated on Agnes.
(d) His duty and should be dismissed.
5. What does Michael change into after Agnes retreats to the bathroom on their wedding night?
(a) Just his nightshirt.
(b) His nightshirt, nightcap, coat and trousers.
(c) A suit with a top hat and bowtie.
(d) His jeans and a sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the closing moments of Act 1, Scene 2, what is the status of Agnes and Michael?
2. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
4. At the very end of Act 1, Scene 1, what do Michael and Agnes do?
5. What secret does Agnes tell Michael on her wedding night?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)