|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
(a) Ask for favor from her parents.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Go on a trip with him.
(d) Not hate his book.
2. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
(a) Agnes thinks the doctor's bill will be too expensive.
(b) Michael wants to call the doctor to help with his headaches.
(c) Michael wants to call the doctor for himself, but should only call when Agnes needs care.
(d) Agnes does not trust the doctor and wants to find a new one.
3. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) A rattle.
(c) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(d) A book.
4. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
(a) He had cute little stories.
(b) His clothing was fabulous.
(c) His cologne was special.
(d) He could not stop giggling.
5. Who does Agnes really love, proven in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) Her father.
(c) The young poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the fourposter bed in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. As Michael goes to leave for the doctor, he turns around and does what?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Michael leaves and shuts the door, Agnes does what?
4. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. When Agnes is having labor pains, what does she remind Michael about?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)