|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes describe herself as being all her life?
(a) Lonely and sad.
(b) Happy and content.
(c) An adolescent with a longing heart.
(d) Someone's mother and wife.
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
(a) Embraces Michael.
(b) Kicks Michael.
(c) Goes to sleep.
(d) Cries in bed.
3. What is Michael's reaction after reading the young poet's work?
(b) Jealous of how good it is.
(c) Brought to tears of sadness.
4. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Entering through the door.
(b) Sleeping in bed.
(c) Shaving in the mirror.
(d) Writing in a notebook.
5. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
(a) Keep the child and get divorced.
(b) Raise the child as her own sibling.
(c) Take the child to a new home.
(d) Give the child to her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael says that Agnes has changed from a "princess" to a what?
2. Michael blames Agnes for what transgression of his?
3. What does Michael tell Agnes that he has crawled and begged her for?
4. How many children do Michael and Agnes have?
5. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)