|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) His book.
(d) The dinner bell.
2. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The start of a better life.
(b) The first day of their vacation.
(c) The first day of their divorce.
(d) The end of their marriage.
3. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
(a) How she gets cold feet and scratches her stomach in her sleep.
(b) How she sneezes when she brushes her hair.
(c) The way she folds laundry.
(d) The sound she makes when she yawns.
4. About how much time has passed in the setting of Act 1, Scene 2 since the previous scene?
(a) Five years.
(b) A month.
(c) One year.
(d) A week.
5. In Act 3, Scene 1, Agnes is saddened when she thinks about what?
(a) The idea of divorce for her and Michael.
(b) How much she misses her parents.
(c) That she looks horrible in her dress.
(d) The fact that Michael does not need her anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
2. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What is different about Agnes from the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1 to Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
5. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)