|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
(a) His clothing was fabulous.
(b) He could not stop giggling.
(c) His cologne was special.
(d) He had cute little stories.
2. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
(a) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(b) The clean laundry.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A heated water bottle.
3. What motivates Michael to declare his true feelings to Agnes in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The anger in Agnes' eyes.
(b) A letter of fan mail that he just read.
(c) The crass words of the young poet.
(d) His memories of an early love.
4. How do Agnes and Michael know of the young poet?
(a) The poet is a neighbor.
(b) The poet asked for criticism of his work from Michael.
(c) The poet is an old friend from Michael's party days.
(d) The poet is the fiance of Agnes and Michael's daughter.
5. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Agnes and Michael's daughter's wedding.
(b) Agnes and Michael's son's wedding.
(c) Agnes and Michael's divorce.
(d) Agnes and Michael's wedding vow renewal.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Michael puts on his coat to leave in Act 1, Scene 2, what is the next thing he does?
2. What is Michael doing when he enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. Near the end of Act 2, Scene 1, why is Michael so upset?
4. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what does Agnes do when she is on the bed?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)