|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What insult does Agnes tell Michael in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He is a hack writer.
(b) She has never loved him.
(c) She no longer sees him as her husband.
(d) He had bad breath.
3. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
4. What does Michael read to Agnes at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) His favorite childrens book.
(b) The new book he has started to write.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The daily newspaper.
5. Michael describes himself as a "male animal" that has done what?
(a) His duty and should be dismissed.
(b) Fallen ill and must be taken to the hospital.
(c) Found his mate for life.
(d) Cheated on Agnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael say that his love has changed for Agnes in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
3. What does Agnes determine is wrong with Michael at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Agnes clearly express that she does not want in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. When Agnes is having labor pains, what does she remind Michael about?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)