|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael said he has tried to persuade Agnes with servants, dresses, paintings and money so that she would do what?
(a) Go on a trip with him.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Not hate his book.
(d) Ask for favor from her parents.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
(a) The room has not changed at all.
(b) The room has sparse decoration.
(c) The room is richly decorated
(d) The room is really messy.
3. What object(s) does Michael use to call for Agnes?
(a) A horn.
(b) A whistle.
(c) An oversized dinner bell.
(d) Pots and pans.
4. What is different about the fourposter bed in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The curtains are more conservative.
(b) The curtains are more elaborate.
(c) There are no bed linens.
(d) It has been dismantled.
5. What is Agnes' reaction after Michael finishes reading the young poet's work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, when Michael knocks on the door, what is Agnes doing?
3. How many children do Michael and Agnes have?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, after Michael leaves and shuts the door, Agnes does what?
5. What has changed about the fourposter bed in Act 2 from Act 1?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)