|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) After Agnes confesses how much she loves Michael.
(b) After she has labor pains.
(c) After the baby is born.
(d) After Agnes brings in the folded laundry.
2. Michael asks Agnes for what before she dies?
(a) A hug and a kiss.
(b) Her bank account number.
(c) Another child.
(d) To see her eyes one last time.
3. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
(a) How she gets cold feet and scratches her stomach in her sleep.
(b) The way she folds laundry.
(c) The sound she makes when she yawns.
(d) How she sneezes when she brushes her hair.
4. In the closing moments of Act 1, Scene 2, what is the status of Agnes and Michael?
(a) They have embraced their roles as husband and wife, devoted to each other and the baby.
(b) They are in an argument and are heading for separation.
(c) They have plans to go on a vacation together and give the new baby up for adoption.
(d) They have mixed feelings towards each other with the addition of the new baby.
5. When Agnes goes to the dressing room and returns, what item does she bring with her in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Her wedding gown.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Her hand mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agnes describe this day to Michael in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. What is Michael doing at the start of Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does Michael read to Agnes at the end of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, about how much time has passed since the previous scene?
5. What is different about the fourposter bed in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)