|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) A book.
(d) A rattle.
2. What is hanging on the walls in Act 2?
(a) Framed manuscripts of Michael's work.
(b) Embroidered country quilts.
(c) Pictures of the children.
(d) Rich paintings.
3. Why does Michael ask to reread the young poet's works a second time?
(a) Because Michael sincerely likes the poet's work.
(b) To show that he is better than every other writer.
(c) Because he is trying to steal the poet's work.
(d) To prove something to Agnes.
4. What is Agnes holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A comb and hand mirror.
(b) Michael's book.
(c) A bouquet that matches her gown.
(d) Her folded wedding dress.
5. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Agnes and Michael's wedding vow renewal.
(b) Agnes and Michael's son's wedding.
(c) Agnes and Michael's daughter's wedding.
(d) Agnes and Michael's divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
2. What is special about the condition of the linens on the fourposter bed in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
4. Why does Agnes say she would give away all twenty of her children?
5. What does Agnes throw at Michael when they have a fight in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)