|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Agnes sits on the bed in Act 2, Scene 1, she repeatedly says what?
(a) She wishes she were dead.
(b) She wishes Michael would love her.
(c) She wishes she would have more children.
(d) She wishes she could get divorced.
2. What does Agnes tuck into bed with Michael when he is not feeling well?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(c) The clean laundry.
(d) A heated water bottle.
3. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A book.
(b) A rattle.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) The "God Is Love" pillow.
4. What motivates Michael to declare his true feelings to Agnes in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A letter of fan mail that he just read.
(b) The crass words of the young poet.
(c) The anger in Agnes' eyes.
(d) His memories of an early love.
5. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
(a) He had cute little stories.
(b) He could not stop giggling.
(c) His clothing was fabulous.
(d) His cologne was special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mood is Agnes in when Michael enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
2. Near the end of Act 2, Scene 1, why is Michael so upset?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, about how much time has passed since the previous scene?
4. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Agnes want before becoming a grandmother?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)