|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes holding in the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) A bouquet that matches her gown.
(b) A comb and hand mirror.
(c) Michael's book.
(d) Her folded wedding dress.
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, Agnes proclaims that she does not care about what fact?
(a) If she never has another child.
(b) If she ever sees Michael or the children again.
(c) If she never sees her parents again.
(d) If the servants hear them fighting or not.
3. What is Michael complaining of at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The brightness of the sunlight.
(b) Too much noise.
(c) Lack of sleep.
(d) Intense pain.
4. What is different about the fourposter bed in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) It has been dismantled.
(b) There are no bed linens.
(c) The curtains are more conservative.
(d) The curtains are more elaborate.
5. When does Michael first comfort Agnes in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) After she has labor pains.
(b) After the baby is born.
(c) After Agnes confesses how much she loves Michael.
(d) After Agnes brings in the folded laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's reaction after reading the young poet's work?
2. What does Agnes say she will do with the new baby if Michael is unhappy?
3. Agnes describes Michael in what way when she is mad at him?
4. Michael tells Agnes what shocking confession?
5. Why does Agnes stop Michael from calling the doctor?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)