|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
(a) His clothing was fabulous.
(b) He could not stop giggling.
(c) He had cute little stories.
(d) His cologne was special.
2. What is Agnes' reply when Michael says that he has started writing a new book?
(a) She is excited and happy.
(b) She is jealous and angry.
(c) She will throw it away.
(d) She will read it tomorrow.
3. Michael wishes he was lying where in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The cradle.
(b) In a new bed.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In Agnes' arms.
4. What is special about the condition of the linens on the fourposter bed in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Only one side of the bed is made, the other is messy.
(b) The bed is neatly made.
(c) There are no linens on the bed.
(d) There is a hand embroidered quilt on the bed.
5. What is the setting of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) After dinner.
(b) Late at night.
(c) Very early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, what are Agnes' feelings toward the young poet?
2. What is Agnes' reaction after Michael finishes reading the young poet's work?
3. What does Agnes clearly express that she does not want in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. When Agnes is having labor pains, what does she remind Michael about?
5. What event is happening that day in Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)