|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael grabs Agnes' arm in Act 2, Scene 1, what happens immediately?
(a) He kisses her hand.
(b) He dances with her.
(c) He twists her arm behind her back.
(d) He throws her onto the bed.
2. What is Michael doing when he enters the room in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Adjusting his suit and tie.
(b) Carrying a bouquet of flowers.
(c) Humming the Wedding March.
(d) Drinking from a bottle of bourbon.
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, what has changed about the decor in the room since the last scene?
(a) The room is richly decorated
(b) The room has sparse decoration.
(c) The room is really messy.
(d) The room has not changed at all.
4. What does Agnes throw at Michael when she is mad at him in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A rattle.
(b) A book.
(c) The "God Is Love" pillow.
(d) Her shoe.
5. Why does Agnes say she is not yet ready to have the baby?
(a) She is not ready to be a mother.
(b) She wants her mother to be present for the birth.
(c) There is still laundry drying outside.
(d) Michael has not received his paycheck yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Agnes give that Michael was the life of the party?
2. What attribute(s) of Agnes does Michael proclaim to love?
3. What does Michael tell Agnes that he has crawled and begged her for?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes asks Michael to do what for her?
5. In Act 2, Scene 1 Agnes taunts Michael with what fact?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)