Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the time period of the play in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When Michael and Agnes are first seen, what are they doing?
(a) They are holding hands.
(b) Agnes is leading Michael into the room.
(c) They are arguing over breakfast.
(d) Michael is carrying Agnes.
3. What clothing are Michael and Agnes wearing in the very beginning of the play?
(a) Michael is dressed casually, Agnes is in a nightgown.
(b) Michael is wearing shorts, Agnes is in a polka dot skirt.
(c) Michael is wearing jeans, Agnes is in a black dress.
(d) Michael is in a tuxedo, Agnes is in a wedding gown.
4. Why does Michael claim he is kneeling before Agnes?
(a) He is proposing.
(b) He is worshipping her.
(c) He tripped and fell.
(d) His leg hurts.
5. What does Agnes hold in her hand that she has taken from her wedding cake?
(a) A miniature groom decoration.
(b) A candle.
(c) A piece of fruit.
(d) A rose.
This section contains 5,677 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)