Essay Topic 1
Though it is clear that Agnes and Michael are in love on their wedding night, there is still a strong sense of uneasiness being alone with each other. Compare the couple's wedding night with the morning of their move to a new apartment in the last scene.
1) What has changed between Agnes and Michael in their relationship?
2) How do they act toward each other in each situation?
3) What, if anything, has remained the same?
Essay Topic 2
Agnes and Michael are parents to a son and daughter, a fact that influences their characters' decisions and actions. Support your essay with examples from the play and respond to the following:
1) What good parental characteristics are Agnes and Michael shown to have?
2) What bad parental characteristics are Agnes and Michael shown to have?
3) How has becoming parents changed the relationship between Michael and Agnes?
Essay Topic 3
The "God Is...
This section contains 1,609 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)