Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Burnt Norton
1. What does the speaker state is eternally present in Part I of "Burnt Norton"?
2. The speaker states, in the first part of "Burnt Norton," that what "might have been" is a(n) what?
3. The first part of "Burnt Norton" says that footfalls echo in what?
4. What, described in Part I of "Burnt Norton," lays on the other side of the door that the speaker and his auditor never opened?
5. What is disturbed on the bowl of rose-leaves, as mentioned in the first part of "Burnt Norton"?
6. What inhabits the garden of "Burnt Norton"'s first part?
7. What sort of bird is in the first part of "Burnt Norton"?
8. Where was the "unheard music"...
This section contains 3,535 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)