|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of explosives does Riose not carry?
2. Who does Devers believe is Barr's father?
3. Barr and Devers execute a number of ___________ in order to escape Trantor and their searchers.
4. Bodrig wants to question Devers without what?
5. Riose encountered the Foundation after the Foundation had how many years of expansion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Devers tell Riose when Riose tells Devers of the plan for the Empire to strike at the Federation?
2. What did Bodrig do with the information Devers gave him?
3. Why does Barr say that he cannot help Riose regarding the military capabilities of the Foundation?
4. Why is Bayta worried about meeting Toran's family?
5. How is Luk described?
6. What has prompted Bodrig to be concerned about Riose?
7. What critique does Barr offer for Riose's military plans while they are on Wanda?
8. Describe the planet of Trantor.
9. Describe Cleon II.
10. Why does Riose hold Devers and Barr on Wanda?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the people of the Empire, and the Mule, view the Foundation and the Second Foundation? Is there a difference between the way the two Foundations are viewed? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Using examples from the book, answer the following question: How did Magnifico's background influence the events of his life?
Essay Topic 3
Bayta says that there are too many coincidences that have occurred in their travels. What are some of the coincidences that have occurred, and how have they foreshadowed future events? Cite examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)