|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of city do Bayta and Toran enter first when they reach Toran's home planet?
(a) A stone city.
(b) A cave city.
(c) A tree city.
(d) An underground city.
2. Devers tells Riose one of the soldiers was killed when the technological gadget he was holding did what?
(c) Went off.
(d) Was used.
3. How much does Bodrig offer Devers if Devers will tell him what Riose has planned?
(a) 100,000 credits.
(b) 100,000 dollars.
(c) 100,000 units.
(d) 100,000 coins.
4. Barr offers Riose a historical account of what?
(a) The establishment of the magicians.
(b) The establishment of the Foundations.
(c) The establishment of the world.
(d) The establishment of the Mule.
5. Fran and Randu suggest that Bayta and Toran travel where to find the Mule?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cleon II want Riose's attention focused?
2. Who is Cleon II?
3. How long has Cleon II reigned without internal uprisings?
4. Riose calls the people of the Foundation ______, not magicians.
5. What is Lathan Devers' position?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is noteworthy about the actions of the men from the Foundation regarding Riose's ship?
2. What critique does Barr offer for Riose's military plans while they are on Wanda?
3. How does Bodrig characterize the message from Riose?
4. What happens when Barr and Devers attempt to land at Trantor?
5. How does Barr's belief in Seldon's Plan relate to his belief about individual actions?
6. What does Randu say that a battle between the Mule and the Foundation would do?
7. What does Barr say is the effect of a weak Emperor fighting a war?
8. How do Barr and Devers escape from arrest on Trantor?
9. What did Devers earn by giving Luk a gift?
10. Why does Riose hold Devers and Barr on Wanda?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)