|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Riose says that the technological gadget that killed his soldier was a "nuclear puncher, __________."
(a) Held backwards.
(b) Wrong end forward.
(c) Gone off unexpectedly.
(d) Used wrongly.
2. Riose calls the people of the Foundation ______, not magicians.
3. What is Lathan Devers' position?
(a) Federation economist.
(b) Federation spy.
(c) Federation leader.
(d) Federation trader.
4. How many men talk about the fact that using a probe is a change from the old ways?
5. What does Barr hit Riose with?
(a) A crystal bust of Cleon.
(b) A crystal sculpture.
(c) A metal sculpture.
(d) A metal bust of Cleon.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Devers tells Riose about__________, then Riose will be able to control the economic system of the Empire.
2. Fran says marriage is an ancient ritual of what society?
3. What crime could Riose be accused of by talking about Seldon's Plan?
4. What kind of explosives does Riose not carry?
5. How do Devers and Barr get clearance to land on Trantor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Barr say that he cannot help Riose regarding the military capabilities of the Foundation?
2. What happened to one of the ships in Riose's group?
3. What happens when Barr and Devers attempt to land at Trantor?
4. How does Barr's belief in Seldon's Plan relate to his belief about individual actions?
5. Describe Cleon II.
6. What does Barr say is the effect of a weak Emperor fighting a war?
7. What did Devers earn by giving Luk a gift?
8. How do Barr and Devers escape from arrest on Trantor?
9. What does Devers' bracelet do?
10. Who is Ducem Barr?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)