|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't fit with Hari Seldon's predictions, according to Barr?
(a) Sheer luck.
(b) Bad luck.
(d) Good luck.
2. Who is Cleon II?
(a) The King.
(b) The leader of the Foundation.
(c) The Emperor.
(d) The leader of the rebels.
3. Where do Devers and Barr go after hitting Riose?
(a) An Empire ship.
(b) Away from the jail.
(c) Devers' ship.
(d) To steal money to help them get away.
4. Barr believes that ______ can change the predicted course of history under Seldon's Plan.
(a) Military power.
5. Riose makes a promise to Barr that he will do what?
(a) Live in both Foundations.
(b) Visit both Foundations.
(c) Merge both Foundations.
(d) Conquer both Foundations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Bodrig offer Devers if Devers will tell him what Riose has planned?
2. What is Lathan Devers' position?
3. During their first encounter, Devers tells Riose that he thought the Federation was what?
4. What was the job of Sennett Forell's father?
5. What is the name of Bel Riose's plan that Barr says failed another military leader?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Bayta talks with the men about the state of affairs and of Seldon's Plan, what does she say that Seldon's life's work was aimed at?
2. What did Devers earn by giving Luk a gift?
3. What does Riose say when he interrupts Barr's recitation of history?
4. What does Riose tell Barr about the world he visited that was occupied by devils?
5. What happened to one of the ships in Riose's group?
6. What happens to Seldon's Plan over time?
7. What does Devers tell Bodrig regarding why he believes Riose is holding him captive?
8. Who does Devers believe Barr is?
9. How does Barr's belief in Seldon's Plan relate to his belief about individual actions?
10. Who is Ducem Barr?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)