|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sole purpose of Trantor?
(a) To serve as the center of government and administration for the Empire.
(b) To serve as home for the Emperor.
(c) To serve as the center gathering place for the Empire.
(d) To serve as the ruling planet of the galaxy.
2. Barr offers Riose a historical account of what?
(a) The establishment of the magicians.
(b) The establishment of the Foundations.
(c) The establishment of the world.
(d) The establishment of the Mule.
3. After six months of being held captive, Riose demands that Devers and Barr do what?
(a) Tell the truth.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Give up their secrets.
(d) Help him.
4. What type of city do Bayta and Toran enter first when they reach Toran's home planet?
(a) An underground city.
(b) A stone city.
(c) A cave city.
(d) A tree city.
5. Who tells Devers that Bodrig will be questioning him?
(a) Sergeant Lumar.
(b) Sergeant Lumicen.
(c) Sergeant Luk.
(d) Sergeant Lugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cleon II want Riose's attention focused?
2. What was the job of Sennett Forell's father?
3. Riose seems full of what?
4. What does Bodrig call Riose's message?
5. Bodrig's loyalty to Riose will cause Bodrig to be what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has prompted Bodrig to be concerned about Riose?
2. What does Barr say is the effect of a weak Emperor fighting a war?
3. How does Riose describe himself?
4. How does Bodrig characterize the message from Riose?
5. What does Randu say that a battle between the Mule and the Foundation would do?
6. How does Barr's belief in Seldon's Plan relate to his belief about individual actions?
7. How is Luk described?
8. Why does Riose hold Devers and Barr on Wanda?
9. What does Riose say when he interrupts Barr's recitation of history?
10. What does Devers tell Riose when Riose tells Devers of the plan for the Empire to strike at the Federation?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)