Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2
1. Hari Seldon foresaw what?
(a) The rise of slavery in the Galaxy.
(b) The current conditions of the Galaxy.
(c) The demise of all people.
(d) The rise of mutants over humans.
2. Bel Riose asks Ducem Barr about what type of people?
3. What kind of potions does Ducem Barr have?
(a) Money potions.
(b) Strength potions.
(c) Sleep potions.
(d) Love potions.
4. Barr offers Riose a historical account of what?
(a) The establishment of the world.
(b) The establishment of the magicians.
(c) The establishment of the Foundations.
(d) The establishment of the Mule.
5. Hari Seldon foresaw the fall of what?
(c) The Empire.
6. Seldon selected two planets at the end of the Galaxy and populated one with what?
7. Seldon selected two planets at the end of the Galaxy and populated the second with what?
8. Riose makes a promise to Barr that he will do what?
(a) Merge both Foundations.
(b) Live in both Foundations.
(c) Conquer both Foundations.
(d) Visit both Foundations.
This section contains 3,677 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)