|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Forrest do to his mama's boss in Chapter 24?
(a) He puts him into an oversize laundry machine.
(b) He throws the burnt roast at him.
(c) He throws him into the sink of dishes.
(d) He shoves his head into the dirty toliet.
2. Who does Forrest face in a match in Chapter 23?
(a) Lying Peter Ivankowich.
(b) Sneaky Simon Randolph.
(c) Honest Ivan Petrokivitch.
(d) Candid Kevin Patrick.
3. Where does Forrest go in Chapter 24 looking for his mama?
(a) Little Sisters of the Poor home.
(b) St. Anne's House of Charity.
(c) St. Mary's House of Charity.
(d) The House of the Poor.
4. Who does Forrest find sheltering himself from the rain under a garbage bag?
(c) Forrest's mama.
(d) Lt. Dan.
5. How does Forrest feel while letting himself lose the match in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Forrest tell the pygmies' king?
2. In Chapter 15, what do the inhabitants of the island have Forrest, Fritch, and Sue doing for weeks?
3. What does Sam want Forrest and Fritch to help him achieve?
4. What is Forrest made up to play in Chapter 22?
5. What do Sam's followers chant in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe where Forrest finds his mama in Chapter 24.
2. Recall what happens when Forrest helps the orangutan, Sue, pee in a bottle.
3. Explain how Jenny feels about Forrest's wrestling career.
4. Describe the character, Raquel Welch, who Forrest stars in a movie with in Chapter 22.
5. Explain how Forrest first learns about the Grandmaster's Invitational Chess Tournament.
6. Describe Forrest's professional wrestling name and how Jenny feels about it.
7. Describe what happens during Forrest's wrestling match with The Turd.
8. Describe how Forrest and Lt. Dan reunite in Chapter 17.
9. Describe how Forrest and his fellow astronauts escape the pygmies.
10. Describe what Sam begins to teach Forrest, and how important it is to the astronauts' lives.
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)