|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike offer Forrest when Jenny wants him to quit competing in Chapter 19?
(a) A trip to Disneyland.
(b) A new car.
(c) A raise and a guaranteed win.
(d) Ice cream.
2. What does Forrest see a sign for at his change-over in Nashville?
(a) The Grandmaster's Invitational Ping-Pong Tournament.
(b) The Grandmaster's Inviational Boxing Tournament.
(c) The Grandmaster's Invitational Wrestling Tournament.
(d) The Grandmaster's Invitational Chess Tournament.
3. Where does Forrest find out his mama has been working in Chapter 24?
(a) A maid service.
(b) A cook.
(c) A dry cleaner.
(d) A dish washer.
4. When Fritch radios home, where does she say they have crash-landed?
5. What does the crush of acceleration from the space shuttle remind Forrest of?
(a) The war.
(b) Running from bullies.
(c) His daddy's death.
(d) Playing football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny tell Forrest she wants out of life in Chapter 19?
2. What does Forrest realize will happen if he loses to Sam in Chapter 15?
3. Why does Forrest feel bad for Sue in Chapter 13?
4. Over the years, Forrest and Sue learn to communicate. What does Sue tell Forrest that is sad?
5. In Chapter 15, who do the pygmies decide to boil and eat for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens during Forrest's wrestling match with The Turd.
2. Recall how Forrest's wrestling career progresses in Chapter 19.
3. Describe the character, Raquel Welch, who Forrest stars in a movie with in Chapter 22.
4. Describe how Forrest and Lt. Dan reunite in Chapter 17.
5. In Chapter 13, explain what the crush of acceleration from the space shuttle reminds Forrest of.
6. Describe what Forrest does to calm the ape Sue aboard the space shuttle.
7. Recall what happens when Forrest helps the orangutan, Sue, pee in a bottle.
8. Explain what Sam, the guerrilla fighter in New Guinea, advises Forrest and Fritch to do to save their lives from the pygmies.
9. Describe what happens to make Forrest quit wrestling for good in Chapter 20.
10. Explain what Mr. Tribble does for Forrest before they part ways.
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)