|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actress does Forrest meet in Chapter 22?
(a) Doris Day.
(b) Raquel Welch.
(c) Janet Leigh.
(d) Sophia Loren.
2. Who does Mike tell Forrest he must lose to in Chapter 20?
(a) The Dunce.
(b) The Idiot.
(c) The Professor.
(d) The Turd.
3. What does Sam want Forrest and Fritch to help him achieve?
(a) A stable wheat industry.
(b) A stable shrimp industry.
(c) A stable cotton industry.
(d) A stable oil industry.
4. Who does Forrest call in Chapter 17, asking them for help with finding someone?
(d) Lt. Dan.
5. Where does Forrest plan on competing for a $10,000 prize in Chapter 21?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Forrest begin doing in Chapter 18 to earn money?
2. What do Jenny and Dan do as Forrest allows himself to lose the match in Chapter 19?
3. What is Forrest made up to play in Chapter 22?
4. Where does Forrest take a bus to in Chapter 21?
5. Over the years, Forrest and Sue learn to communicate. What does Sue tell Forrest that is sad?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Sam, the guerrilla fighter in New Guinea, advises Forrest and Fritch to do to save their lives from the pygmies.
2. Describe the character, Mr. Tribble, who Forrest meets in Chapter 21.
3. Explain how Jenny feels about Forrest's wrestling career.
4. Describe what happens during Forrest's chess match with "Honest Ivan" Petrokivitch.
5. Recall how Forrest, Sue, and Raquel Welch get out of jail in Chapter 23.
6. Explain what Mr. Tribble does for Forrest before they part ways.
7. In Chapter 17, what does Forrest learn has happened to his mama?
8. Explain how Forrest first learns about the Grandmaster's Invitational Chess Tournament.
9. Describe the character, Raquel Welch, who Forrest stars in a movie with in Chapter 22.
10. Describe how Forrest and his fellow astronauts escape the pygmies.
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)