|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fritch radios home, where does she say they have crash-landed?
2. Where is Jenny working in Chapter 17?
(a) Temperer Steel Works.
(b) Temperer Car Co.
(c) Temperer Bread Co.
(d) Temperer Tire Co.
3. What does the pygmy king provide Sue and Fritch with even though he is puzzled?
(a) Spoons and forks.
(b) Spears and knives.
(c) Guns and chains.
(d) Hats and gloves.
4. How much money does Forrest earn per week in Chapter 18?
(a) $30 to $40.
(b) $300 to $400.
(c) $150 to $200.
(d) $50 to $100.
5. Why does Forrest feel bad for Sue in Chapter 13?
(a) She hasn't been given anything to eat.
(b) She has been beaten.
(c) She's been strapped in her seat for two days.
(d) She has been crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Forrest and Sue head after he helps his mama?
2. What is Forrest released from government service with?
3. Over the years, Forrest and Sue learn to communicate. What does Sue tell Forrest that is sad?
4. What does the crush of acceleration from the space shuttle remind Forrest of?
5. Where does Forrest plan on competing for a $10,000 prize in Chapter 21?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what Sam, the guerrilla fighter in New Guinea, advises Forrest and Fritch to do to save their lives from the pygmies.
2. In Chapter 17, what does Forrest learn has happened to his mama?
3. Explain what Mr. Tribble does for Forrest before they part ways.
4. Describe where Forrest finds his mama in Chapter 24.
5. Describe the character, Raquel Welch, who Forrest stars in a movie with in Chapter 22.
6. Describe what happens during Forrest's chess match with "Honest Ivan" Petrokivitch.
7. Describe what happens during Forrest's wrestling match with The Turd.
8. Describe how Forrest and his fellow astronauts escape the pygmies.
9. Describe how Forrest and Lt. Dan reunite in Chapter 17.
10. Describe what Sam begins to teach Forrest, and how important it is to the astronauts' lives.
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)