|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sue rip up while aboard the space shuttle in Chapter 13?
(a) Forrest's shirt.
(b) The control panel.
(c) The toliet seat.
(d) Her seat.
2. How much money does Mike offer Forrest for purposely losing the match in Chapter 20?
3. Who does Forrest face in a match in Chapter 23?
(a) Sneaky Simon Randolph.
(b) Candid Kevin Patrick.
(c) Lying Peter Ivankowich.
(d) Honest Ivan Petrokivitch.
4. What does Forrest begin doing in Chapter 18 to earn money?
(b) Ping-pong matches.
(d) Playing harmonica.
5. Over the years, Forrest and Sue learn to communicate. What does Sue tell Forrest that is sad?
(a) Being in a zoo and alone.
(b) Being in a carnival show with Doris, a lovely orangutan.
(c) Being locked in a cage and beaten.
(d) Being taken away from his mother.
6. How much money is Forrest given to get to Alabama and start a venture in Chapter 23?
7. What is Forrest almost disqualified for in Chapter 23?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A yell.
(c) A burp.
(d) A fart.
8. Who does Forrest point out a tactical mistake to at the bus station during his change-over in Nashville?
(a) Mr. Tribble.
(b) Mr. Kranz.
(c) Mr. Reed.
(d) Lt. Dan.
9. Where is Forrest when he is arrested in Chapter 23?
(b) Ralph Lauren's.
10. What do Jenny and Dan do as Forrest allows himself to lose the match in Chapter 19?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Weep over him.
(c) Laugh at him.
(d) Encourage him.
11. What does the pygmy king provide Sue and Fritch with even though he is puzzled?
(a) Spears and knives.
(b) Guns and chains.
(c) Spoons and forks.
(d) Hats and gloves.
12. Why does Forrest feel bad for Sue in Chapter 13?
(a) She hasn't been given anything to eat.
(b) She has been beaten.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She's been strapped in her seat for two days.
13. Where does Forrest plan on competing for a $10,000 prize in Chapter 21?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
14. What do Sam's followers chant in Chapter 15?
(a) Hey-ya, hey-ya.
(c) Tat Tat Tat.
(d) Whoo whoo.
15. What does Fritch order Forrest to do after they unbuckle in the space shuttle?
(a) Change his clothes.
(b) Radio home.
(c) Fetch bananas to placate the ape.
(d) Prepare the shuttle for acceleration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam spend evenings teaching Forrest to do?
2. Why is Forrest's mama fired from her job?
3. Where is Jenny working in Chapter 17?
4. Who are Forrest, Sue, and Fritch surrounded by on the island that they crash-landed on?
5. In Chapter 17, who does Forrest learn that his mama ran off with?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)