1. In Chapter 1, what does Forrest Gump introduce himself as?
(a) An idiot.
(b) A genius.
(c) A fighter.
(d) A nuisance.
2. How has Forrest been treated in his life?
(a) Pretty good.
3. What does Forrest know about people?
(a) When they avoid him.
(b) That not everyone is nice.
(c) When they cheat him.
(d) That everyone has a good side.
4. What does Forrest realize from literature?
(a) That nice guys finish last.
(b) That only smart people do well in life.
(c) That idiots are smarter than people think.
(d) That nice guys can get ahead.
5. Forrest's mother is very __________.
6. What is the special school that Forrest attends considered?
7. How does Forrest describe the other students that attend his special school?
(c) Funny fellers.
8. How old is Forrest when he has a growth spurt?
9. What happens after Forrest gets his growth spurt?
(a) He goes on his first date.
(b) He gets recruited for high school football.
(c) He gets in a fight.
(d) He gets recruited for high school basketball.
This section contains 4,296 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)