|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 45 - 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does Eben take Curzon to eat at camp in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Chicken stew and biscuits.
(b) Firecakes and water.
(c) Oranges and cherries.
(d) Potato soup and bread.
2. Who threatens Curzon to not urinate close to the hut in Chapter 27?
3. How old did James Bellingham turn on the birthday described by Curzon in "Before"?
4. Who does Isabel want to find in Charleston in the Prelude?
5. Who is the New Hampshire Major whose journal is excerpted in the opening of Chapter 5?
(a) Major Henry Dearborn.
(b) Major Ebenezer Woodruff.
(c) Major Thomas Anbury.
(d) Major Jehu Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Baron von Steuben from?
2. Who is the 17-year-old private whose journal is cited in the opening of Chapter 18?
3. In the end of Chapter 20, Eben asks Curzon if he knows how to cook what?
4. Who is the Rhode Island General whose report to George Washington is excerpted in the opening of Chapter 15?
5. What dates are denoted in the opening of Chapter 23?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)