|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 45 - 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bellingham's wife who has died in the past year?
2. What was Benny preparing to study in college before he joined the war efforts?
3. What do Curzon and his fellow soldiers use to mark a line on their sleeves to denote mourning in Chapter 23?
4. Who threatens Curzon to not urinate close to the hut in Chapter 27?
5. Who is described in Chapter 11 as "a farm boy said to be the fastest runner in the brigade" (54)?
(a) Luke Greenlaw.
(b) Peter Brown.
(c) Curzon Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Baron von Steuben's letter addressed that is quoted in the opening of Chapter 46?
2. In what prison did James Bellingham believe Curzon had died?
3. Who gives the nod for the soldiers to begin filling Sergeant Woodruff's grave in Chapter 23?
4. Who is the burly lad who claims to see Noah on the Hudson in Chapter 11?
5. Who does Isabel want to find in Charleston in the Prelude?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)