|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is contained in the wooden box that Curzon takes from the dead redcoat in Chapter 4?
(a) A ring.
(b) Silver spoons.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A compass.
2. Where did Curzon serve for Judge Bellingham?
3. Who is the Rhode Island General whose report to George Washington is excerpted in the opening of Chapter 15?
(a) General Jehu Grant.
(b) General Henry Laurens.
(c) General James Varnum.
(d) General John Smith.
4. Who gives the nod for the soldiers to begin filling Sergeant Woodruff's grave in Chapter 23?
(a) Captain Ross.
(b) Captain Greene.
(c) Captain Thomas Anbury.
(d) Captain Stanwell.
5. With how many soldiers does Curzon share his tent after enlisting in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is given Sergeant Woodruff's pencil nubs after he dies?
2. What troops does Curzon say have the most black soldiers of all the states in the camp in Chapter 7?
3. Who has ordered several companies out of camp to harass the British in Chapter 7?
4. Who is the New Hampshire Major whose journal is excerpted in the opening of Chapter 5?
5. How old was Eben when his father sent him to live with his uncle?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)