Part 1, Prelude - Chapter 7
1. What date is denoted at the opening of the Prelude?
(a) April 29, 1778.
(b) October 7, 1777.
(c) January 19, 1777.
(d) March 13, 1777.
2. From what prison had Isabel freed Curzon in the novel's Prelude?
(a) Bannister Prison.
(b) Bridewell Prison.
(c) McAlister Prison.
(d) Hopewell Prison.
3. Who does Isabel want to find in Charleston in the Prelude?
4. On what date does Chapter 1 open?
(a) March 13, 1777.
(b) February 6, 1778.
(c) June 1, 1778.
(d) October 7, 1777.
5. How many months have passed between the Prelude and Chapter 1?
6. When does Curzon say Isabel ran off with their money in Chapter 1?
7. What animals does Curzon describe as the most fearful to him in the forest in Chapter 1?
8. Who is attributed to the quote that opens Chapter 2?
(a) Ben Franklin.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Thomas Jefferson.
9. How does Curzon help the Patriot soldier when he faces off against the redcoat in Chapter 2?
(a) He trips the redcoat.
(b) He throws a rock at the redcoat.
(c) He shoots the redcoat in the leg.
(d) He throws water on the redcoat.
This section contains 3,600 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)