|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mahe?
(a) The most prized fish in the Seychelles.
(b) The largest island in the Seychelles.
(c) A beautiful Hawaiian woman.
(d) A code name for Bond's mission.
2. When Bond regains consciousness how is he being treated by his captor?
3. What does Mr. Krest catch Bond and his wife doing?
(a) Holding hands.
(c) Stealing the Hildebrand Rarity.
4. Who is "the only man on the island who doesn't carry a machete"?
(b) Fidele Barbey.
(c) Milton Krest.
(d) James Bond.
5. According to Colombo why does Kristatos want him killed?
(a) Colombo knows too much.
(b) Colombo is a friend of the Americans.
(c) Colombo is an enemy of the Russian government.
(d) Colombo is having an affair with Kristatos sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enrico Colombo's nickname?
2. What does Bond hear as he is getting ready for bed?
3. How does Barbey find Bond?
4. How much money does Kristatos charge Bond for his services?
5. What weapons do Colombo and his men carry when they kidnap Bond on the beach?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Bond and Kristatos secretly verify each other's identities?
2. What is Bond's first impression of Milton Krest?
3. What does Barbey almost immediately propose to Bond?
4. When Mr. Krest catches Liz and Bond holding hands, what does he do?
5. What does Bond notice upon regaining consciousness?
6. If Bond normally only kills fish to eat, then why does he hunt and kill the stingray?
7. How is Mr. Krest murdered?
8. What is "The Corrector"?
9. Who murders Mr. Krest?
10. Describe the Bagni Alberoni.
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)