|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond say he ran from Colombo's men?
(a) Bond was frightened.
(b) Bond thought a chase would be sporting.
(c) Bond knows killers when he sees them.
(d) Bond is unable to explain his split-second reaction.
2. What does the Prime Minister consider the smuggling of heroin into Britain to be?
(a) A joke.
(b) An act of psychological war.
(c) A minor irritation.
(d) Almost a personal insult.
3. What is the best train from Rome to Venice?
(a) The Laguna Express.
(b) The Acela.
(c) The Bagni Alberoni.
(d) The Venezetti Local.
4. How does Bond carry the fish to Mr. Krest?
(a) Bond carries the fish to Mr. Krest on the tip of his harpoon.
(b) Bond carries the fish underwater in order to preserve its colors.
(c) Bond carries the fish in a gloved hand to protect himself from the venom.
(d) Bond carries the fish to Mr. Krest in a net.
5. When Bond regains consciousness how is he being treated by his captor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bond spot by the bathing huts?
2. How does Bond feel about killing the Hildebrand Rarity?
3. Why does M send Bond to the Seychelles?
4. How does Bond save the lives of Colombo and his men?
5. How much money does Kristatos charge Bond for his services?
Short Essay Questions
1. If Bond normally only kills fish to eat, then why does he hunt and kill the stingray?
2. How does Enrico Colombo discover what Kristatos and Bond are talking about?
3. How do Bond and Lisl Baum first meet?
4. What is the conspiracy that Colombo and Bond destroyed in "half an hour"?
5. Why is Colombo so comfortable offering Lisl Baum to Bond as a reward?
6. Who murders Mr. Krest?
7. How does Mr. Krest insult Bond?
8. What does Barbey almost immediately propose to Bond?
9. What is Bond's first impression of Milton Krest?
10. Describe the Bagni Alberoni.
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)