|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Kristatos charge Bond for his services?
(c) $30, 000
2. According to Bond what are the best months in Venice?
(a) June and July.
(b) May and October.
(c) September and October.
(d) March and December.
3. What is the old slave-driver's whip of the Indian Ocean.
(a) A stingray tail.
(b) A palm frond.
(c) An eel.
(d) A mythical reef.
4. Where is Kristatos when he is killed?
(a) In his car.
(b) On the Albanian trawler.
(c) On the Colombina.
(d) In Colombo's restaurant.
5. What is "The Corrector"?
(a) A weaponized helicopter on-board the Wavekrest.
(b) Mr. Krest's nickname for Mrs. Krest.
(c) A stingray tail Mr. Krest uses to discipline his wife.
(d) Mr. Krest's nickname for his revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mahe?
2. What is the best train from Rome to Venice?
3. Where is Lisl Baum from?
4. What kind of champagne is served on the Wavekrest at the "wingding"?
5. What does the Prime Minister consider the smuggling of heroin into Britain to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond save the lives of Colombo and his men?
2. What does Bond notice upon regaining consciousness?
3. Why does Bond leave Lisl so soon after he arrives?
4. Describe Fidele Barbey.
5. Where and when does Baum agree to meet Bond?
6. What does Barbey almost immediately propose to Bond?
7. If Bond normally only kills fish to eat, then why does he hunt and kill the stingray?
8. Why is Colombo so comfortable offering Lisl Baum to Bond as a reward?
9. How does Lisl Baum leave Enrico Colombo at the restaurant?
10. How do Bond and Kristatos secretly verify each other's identities?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)