|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lisl Baum compare herself?
(a) Greta Garbo.
(b) Katherine Hepburn.
(c) Audrey Hepburn.
(d) Marlene Dietrich.
2. What threat does Mr. Krest make to Bond?
(a) Mr. Krest threatens to whip Bond.
(b) Mr. Krest threatens to have Bond thrown overboard.
(c) Mr. Krest threatens to have Bond fired from British Intelligence.
(d) Mr. Krest threatens to shoot Bond.
3. How much money is the British Prime Minister prepared to give Bond to use in order to bust the smugglers?
4. According to Bond what are the best months in Venice?
(a) June and July.
(b) March and December.
(c) May and October.
(d) September and October.
5. How does Mr. Krest finally catch the Hildebrand Rarity?
(a) Mr. Krest pours poison into the water that floats all the nearby fish to the surface of the water.
(b) Mr. Krest shoots the fish with a CO2 harpoon gun.
(c) Mr. Krest spears the fish in the water.
(d) Mr. Krest builds a lobster trap and uses poisonous bait.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bond is gathering his shirt and shorts what happens?
2. What kind of champagne is served on the Wavekrest at the "wingding"?
3. Why does Bond say he ran from Colombo's men?
4. Where does the Wavekrest dock the night after Mr. Krest's death?
5. Why have Baum and Bond arranged to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is "The Corrector"?
2. How does Lisl Baum leave Enrico Colombo at the restaurant?
3. What does Bond do when he discovers Mr. Krest's corpse?
4. Why is Colombo so comfortable offering Lisl Baum to Bond as a reward?
5. Who murders Mr. Krest?
6. How is Mr. Krest murdered?
7. How does Enrico Colombo discover what Kristatos and Bond are talking about?
8. How does Mr. Krest insult Bond?
9. Where and when does Baum agree to meet Bond?
10. How does Colombo convince Bond to join forces with him?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)