|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the members of a couple preserve in order to survive adversity?
(a) Their wedding vows.
(b) Their high esteem of one another.
(c) Their wedding pictures.
(d) Their common humanity.
2. What is the weather a month later in London?
(a) Unseasonably cold.
(c) Indian Summer.
3. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A bicycle.
4. What does Bond fear about the marriage of Llewellyn to Masters?
(a) Bond fears Llewellyn marries Masters because she thinks he is rich.
(b) Bond fears Llewellyn marries Masters because she thinks his life sounds exciting and grand.
(c) Bond fears Llewellyn marries Masters only to get close to him and kill him.
(d) Bond fear Llewellyn is not entirely honest about her identity.
5. What kind of farming occurs at Content?
(a) Sugar and Beet farming.
(b) Banana and Cattle farming.
(c) Coconut and Breadfruit farming.
(d) Tobacco and Coffee farming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond discover the spies' hideout?
2. Anyone who can come up with an original idea concerning the case must be what according to Colonel Schreiber?
3. Where is Nassau?
4. Who does Bond sent him to Echo Lake?
5. Phillip Masters' affection for the Nigerians takes the place of his affection for whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Judy come to Echo Lake?
2. Why does the Canadian Commissioner wish to keep the business of Colonel Johns and Bond at a distance?
3. After killing the first spy, what gets Bond into trouble when he tries to deal with the others?
4. What does Bond think of Judy? How does he react to being discovered?
5. How does Mary Ann Russell drive?
6. Describe Bond's first meeting with Judy Havelock.
7. How does Rhoda humiliate Masters?
8. Describe the first meeting of Phillip Masters and Rhoda Llewellyn.
9. Describe a male streamertail hummingbird.
10. Why is Bond alarmed at the snapping of a twig?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)