|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pamphlet Bond reads at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Headquarters make the Mounties sound like?
(a) A mixure between a dude ranch, Dick Tracy and "Rose Marie".
(b) A mixture between an old west sheriff, and a marine batallion.
(c) A mixure between Dirty Harry, Mickey Mantle and Marilyn Monroe.
(d) A mixture between the Secret Service and the KGB.
2. What is Gonzales' signal to his "secretaries"?
(a) Gonzales winks his left eye.
(b) Gonzales places his finger behind his back and snaps.
(c) Gonzales laughs.
(d) Gonzales winks his right eye.
3. What is Judy's response when Bond calls killing Von Hammerstein and his men "man's work"?
(a) Judy vanishes into the woods.
(b) Judy kicks Bond between his legs.
(c) Judy shoots Bond in the foot with an arrow.
(d) Judy tells Bond this is her business not his.
4. Why does Bond insist his Americano be made with Perrier?
(a) He is incapable of drinking spirits straight.
(b) He holds stock in the company that makes Perrier.
(c) Expensive soda water is the cheapest way to improve a poor drink.
(d) He likes the way the bottle looks.
5. The Governor's voice holds an undertone of distaste for what aspect of Bond?
(a) His equanimity.
(b) His earnestness.
(c) His eagerness.
(d) His earthiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Master's career after his divorce?
2. What happens to the Havelocks' bottles for Guavas?
3. What is in Bond's flask?
4. Who rescues Bond from the last spy's attack?
5. Where is Von Hammerstein when he is killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mary Ann Russell drive?
2. How does Masters respond when Rhoda attempts to reconcile with him?
3. Why is Bond interested in the Gypsy camp?
4. Describe the circumstances of Bond's arrival at Echo Lake.
5. Describe Bond's final preparations before leaving the KO-ZEE motel.
6. How does the Havelocks' meeting with Gonzales end?
7. What brings Bond to Nassau?
8. Describe the place Bond discovers the spies to be hiding.
9. Why does M want Bond to investigate the SHAPE assassination?
10. Why does Bond remark that he would rather fly slowly and comfortably than fast and uncosseted?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)