|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lisl Baum compare herself?
(a) Katherine Hepburn.
(b) Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Greta Garbo.
(d) Marlene Dietrich.
2. How is Mrs. Krest's face on the journey away from Chagrin Island?
(a) Very sunburned.
(b) White with Mr. Krest's finger marks.
(c) Alive with the joy of a successful mission.
(d) Flushed from drinking vodka.
3. What does Bond do with Mr. Krest's body?
(a) Bond throws the body overboard.
(b) Bond leaves the body on the deck.
(c) Bond stuffs the body into a refrigerated locker.
(d) Bond burns the body.
4. Whom does Milton Krest sound like?
(a) James Cagney.
(b) Gregory Peck.
(c) Humphrey Bogart.
(d) Clark Gable.
5. Where is Lisl Baum from?
6. What kind of fisherman have derricks along the seawall?
7. Who does Bond suspect killed Mr. Krest?
(a) The first mate of the Wavekrest.
(b) Bond is uncertain.
(c) Fidele Barbey.
(d) Mrs. Krest.
8. What does Kristatos smoke with his coffee?
(a) A short fat cigar.
(b) A thin black cigar.
(c) A mahogany pipe.
(d) A brown cigarette.
9. Whom does Bond spot by the bathing huts?
(a) Three men in dark clothes.
(b) Two octopus fishermen with CO2 harpoon guns.
(c) Three women in bikinis.
(d) A man stepping on a mine.
10. How does the Bagni Alberoni appear to Bond?
11. How do Colombo and his men board the Albanian vessel?
(a) The men jump one by one.
(b) Using grappling irons.
(c) Colombo and his men remain aboard their own ship.
(d) Using a zip line.
12. Where does Liz invite Bond to go with her?
(b) Washington D.C..
13. How do the smugglers get their heroin through customs?
(a) The smugglers hide it in stuffed animals.
(b) The smugglers swallow balloons of the stuff.
(c) The smugglers hide it in the spare wheels of their cars.
(d) The smugglers disguise it as flour.
14. What organization is the the beneficiary of the Krest Foundation?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The KGB.
(c) The Museum of Natural History.
(d) The Smithsonian.
15. What does Mrs. Krest say she did on the night of Mr. Krest's death?
(a) Mrs. Krest says she prayed all night.
(b) Mrs. Krest says she took a sleeping pill.
(c) Mrs. Krest says she stayed up all night crying.
(d) Mrs. Krest says she picked a fight with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Krest killed?
2. Just as Bond is about to fall asleep what keeps him awake?
3. What kind of champagne is served on the Wavekrest at the "wingding"?
4. What business does Barbey propose to Bond?
5. What is "The Corrector"?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)