|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Enrico Colombo's nickname?
(a) The Zebra.
(b) The Lion.
(c) The Dove.
(d) The Jackal.
2. What kind of eyes does the Hildebrand Rarity have?
(a) Mysteriously the fish has no eyes.
(b) Small pink eyes.
(c) Large dark blue eyes.
(d) Deep black eyes.
3. What cargo does the Albanian trawler contain?
(a) $100,000,000 in gold.
(b) $10,000,000 in cash.
(c) A year's supply of refined heroin.
(d) A year's supply of raw opium.
4. How does Bond carry the fish to Mr. Krest?
(a) Bond carries the fish to Mr. Krest on the tip of his harpoon.
(b) Bond carries the fish to Mr. Krest in a net.
(c) Bond carries the fish underwater in order to preserve its colors.
(d) Bond carries the fish in a gloved hand to protect himself from the venom.
5. To whom does Lisl Baum compare herself?
(a) Greta Garbo.
(b) Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Marlene Dietrich.
(d) Katherine Hepburn.
6. What type of man is Bond looking for in the Excelsior bar?
(a) A woman in a red dress drinking a glass of wine.
(b) An old woman sitting alone drinking a Negroni.
(c) A man with a moustache drinking an Alexandra.
(d) A bald man drinking a martini with an olive.
7. What dangers lie in the scrub and sand hills of Lido?
(a) Land mines.
(b) Venomous snakes.
8. According to Bond what are the best months in Venice?
(a) June and July.
(b) March and December.
(c) September and October.
(d) May and October.
9. When Bond regains consciousness how is he being treated by his captor?
10. Why does M send Bond to the Seychelles?
(a) M thinks Bond needs a vacation.
(b) M sends Bond to take care of some personal business for him.
(c) M wants Bond to see if the Seychelles are a secure location for the British fleet.
(d) M sends Bond to the Seychelles to fight the communist uprising there.
11. What is the last thing Lisl Baum does to Colombo before leaving the restaurant?
(a) Baum throws a glass of wine in his face.
(b) Baum caresses his hand.
(c) Baum plants a kiss on his cheek.
(d) Baum turns and winks at him.
12. At their first meeting what is Bond's impression of Kristatos?
(a) Bond finds Kristatos to have very bad taste.
(b) Bond finds Kristatos to be highly professional.
(c) Bond finds Kristatos to be very sloppy.
(d) Bond finds Kristatos to be the kind of man with whom he could have a long friendship.
13. What is your first reaction when you come to from being hit on the head?
(d) Intense anger.
14. Where is Mrs. Krest from originally?
15. Where does the Wavekrest dock the night after Mr. Krest's death?
(b) North Point.
(c) New Dehli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Krest catch Bond and his wife doing?
2. Who is "the only man on the island who doesn't carry a machete"?
3. When does Colombo say he worked for the English?
4. Whom does Bond spot by the bathing huts?
5. What does Bond mistake Enrico Colombo and his men for?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)