|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judy give Bond before proceeding with her plan?
(a) The self-congratulatory smile of a woman who's had the last word.
(b) A locket to remember her by.
(c) Her hunting knife.
(d) A whistle.
2. Von Hammerstein counts down for the gunmen in what language?
3. Who tells Bond about the gypsy camp?
(a) Mary Ann Russell.
(b) Colonel Schreiber.
(c) The police dog handler.
(d) Head of F.
4. What does Bond look like after applying the walnut stain?
(a) An African American with blue-grey eyes.
(b) A "Red Indian" with blue-grey eyes.
(c) A Mayan god.
(d) An Egyptian with blue-grey eyes.
5. What first alerts Bond to activity in the house on Echo Lake?
(a) A column of smoke rises from a chimney.
(b) A maid tolls a bell calling everyone to breakfast.
(c) Maids begin setting the patio for breakfast.
(d) A white blind rolls up in a window.
6. Where is Content located?
(a) In the foothills of Candlefly Peak.
(b) In the Green Mountains.
(c) In Bermuda.
(d) In the far west of the Blue Mountains.
7. What does Bond fear about the marriage of Llewellyn to Masters?
(a) Bond fears Llewellyn marries Masters only to get close to him and kill him.
(b) Bond fear Llewellyn is not entirely honest about her identity.
(c) Bond fears Llewellyn marries Masters because she thinks his life sounds exciting and grand.
(d) Bond fears Llewellyn marries Masters because she thinks he is rich.
8. Where is Nassau?
(a) The Seychelles.
9. Where does Bond spend the night before departing for Echo Lake?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The KO-ZEE Motor Court.
(c) Motel 6.
(d) The Hunter's Arms.
10. How does the assassin leave the scene without a trace?
(a) He flies off using a jet-pack.
(b) He rides his motorcycle away slowly in order to leave no skid marks.
(c) He is lifted out by a helicopter.
(d) He tiptoes.
11. What does Bond think of the Governor?
(a) Bond thinks the Governor is a coward.
(b) Bond thinks the Governor is a routine type.
(c) Bond thinks the Governor is a great man.
(d) Bond thinks he could do a better job governing the colony.
12. On his approach to Echo Lake, who holds Bond at crossbow point?
(a) Von Hammerstein.
(b) Colonel Johns.
(c) Major Gonazales.
(d) Judy Havelock.
13. What is Bond's personal sidearm?
(a) A Walther PPK.
(b) A Colt.
(c) A tommygun.
(d) A Baretta.
14. Why does the assassin wait until he is twenty yards away to shoot the rider?
(a) The assassin's gun is not very powerful.
(b) The assassin wants to create a safety margin for himself.
(c) The assassin doesn't trust himself.
(d) The assassin has bad eyesight.
15. Why does Bond dislike Nassau?
(a) The weather is too hot.
(b) Everyone is dishonest.
(c) Everyone is too rich.
(d) The flight is too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Von Hammerstein manage to stay alive so effectively according to Bond?
2. How is Master's career after his divorce?
3. What is Bond's last question to Colonel Johns?
4. What does Von Hammerstein begin immediately after exiting the house?
5. What are the gunmen's targets in their shooting contest?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)