1. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
2. What is the assassin disguised as?
A Royal Corps of Signals dispatch-rider.
3. Why does the assassin kill the dispatch-rider?
To obtain the top-secret intelligence he carries.
4. How does the assassin cover his tracks?
He steals the rider's wallet and wristwatch, and scuffs leaves over the crashed motorcycle's tire marks.
5. How does the assassin leave the scene without a trace?
He rides his motorcycle away slowly in order to leave no skid marks.
This section contains 5,376 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)