|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 168-182.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At their first meeting what is Bond's impression of Kristatos?
(a) Bond finds Kristatos to have very bad taste.
(b) Bond finds Kristatos to be very sloppy.
(c) Bond finds Kristatos to be highly professional.
(d) Bond finds Kristatos to be the kind of man with whom he could have a long friendship.
2. Why can one not drink seriously in a French cafe according to Bond?
(a) Out of doors on the pavement in the sun is no place for hard liquor.
(b) The French are prudes about drinking.
(c) French cafes are so jolly.
(d) It is illegal to drink seriously in a French cafe.
3. What does the pamphlet Bond reads at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Headquarters make the Mounties sound like?
(a) A mixture between an old west sheriff, and a marine batallion.
(b) A mixture between the Secret Service and the KGB.
(c) A mixure between Dirty Harry, Mickey Mantle and Marilyn Monroe.
(d) A mixure between a dude ranch, Dick Tracy and "Rose Marie".
4. What is Bond's general opinion of Judy?
(a) He finds her suspicious.
(b) He finds her wonderful.
(c) He has little interest in her.
(d) He finds her irritating.
5. Why does Colombo claim Kristatos is wrong about him?
(a) Colombo is a very thin man.
(b) Colombo is not a smuggler at all.
(c) Colombo is a smuggler, but never of heroin.
(d) Colombo is a completely law-abiding citizen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the assassin kill the dispatch-rider?
2. Whom does Milton Krest sound like?
3. How does Judy's face look when she identifies Von Hammerstein?
4. What does Bond think of the Governor?
5. Who does Bond suspect killed Mr. Krest?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)