|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 168-182.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bond what are the best months in Venice?
(a) September and October.
(b) May and October.
(c) March and December.
(d) June and July.
2. Where is Nassau?
(d) The Seychelles.
3. How does Bond travel to Montreal?
(a) By oceanliner.
(b) By jetpack.
(c) The Friday Comet.
(d) By helicopter.
4. How does Bond discover Judy Havelock's identity?
(a) Bond beats it out of Judy.
(b) Judy lets it slip during a story she tells Bond.
(c) Judy's name is written on the tag of her shirt.
(d) Judy allows Bond to examine her hunting license.
5. Why does the assassin kill the dispatch-rider?
(a) To satisfy his pathological urge to kill.
(b) To win a bet.
(c) To obtain the top-secret intelligence he carries.
(d) To avenge the death of his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Krest killed?
2. What is the weather a month later in London?
3. What is Judy's response when Bond calls killing Von Hammerstein and his men "man's work"?
4. What does Bond think of the Governor?
5. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)