|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 168-182.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Krest say she did on the night of Mr. Krest's death?
(a) Mrs. Krest says she prayed all night.
(b) Mrs. Krest says she took a sleeping pill.
(c) Mrs. Krest says she stayed up all night crying.
(d) Mrs. Krest says she picked a fight with her husband.
2. Where does Liz invite Bond to go with her?
(b) Washington D.C..
3. How is Master's career after his divorce?
(a) Masters receives a promotion and makes a lot more money.
(b) Master's career continues although never as brightly as it began.
(c) Masters is expelled from the Colonial Service.
(d) Masters is demoted and begins drinking on the job.
4. How does Bond lure the assassin to him?
(a) Bond takes the assassin's cohort hostage.
(b) Bond imitates the sound of a motorcycle engine.
(c) Bond disguises himself as a Royal Corps of Signals dispatch-rider.
(d) Bond learns the spies' secret password.
5. If he ever so decides, whom will Bond marry?
(a) A blond bombshell.
(b) An air hostess.
(c) A French model.
(d) A rich woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rhoda's affair end?
2. What skill is possessed by only a few of the Seychellois?
3. What becomes of Rhoda after the divorce?
4. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
5. What does Bond look like after applying the walnut stain?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)