|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 168-182.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Head of F tell Bond?
(a) M wishes for Bond to investigate the assassination of the dispatch-rider.
(b) Head of F is romantically interested in Bond.
(c) Sexual harassment charges are being filed against Bond.
(d) Bond is a suspect in the assassination.
2. Upon what sound does Bond reflect while sitting in M's office?
(a) The sound of lawn mowers.
(b) The sound of a jet plane roaring overhead.
(c) The sound of a mockingbird.
(d) The sound of Big Ben striking three.
3. What color is Lisl Baum's umbrella?
4. Why does Colombo claim Kristatos is wrong about him?
(a) Colombo is a completely law-abiding citizen.
(b) Colombo is a very thin man.
(c) Colombo is a smuggler, but never of heroin.
(d) Colombo is not a smuggler at all.
5. Phillip Masters' affection for the Nigerians takes the place of his affection for whom?
(a) His wife.
(b) The opposite sex.
(c) His family.
(d) His commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Bond order when sits at Kristatos's table?
2. What is in Bond's flask?
3. How does Rhoda's affair end?
4. What United States organization runs the Secret Service and is charged to investigate smuggling and counterfeiting?
5. What weapons do Colombo and his men carry when they kidnap Bond on the beach?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)