|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 168-182.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of farming occurs at Content?
(a) Sugar and Beet farming.
(b) Banana and Cattle farming.
(c) Coconut and Breadfruit farming.
(d) Tobacco and Coffee farming.
2. Who does Bond sent him to Echo Lake?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) British Intelligence.
(c) The Mounties.
(d) The Central Intelligence Agency.
3. Phillip Masters' affection for the Nigerians takes the place of his affection for whom?
(a) His commander.
(b) His family.
(c) His wife.
(d) The opposite sex.
4. Where is Mrs. Krest from originally?
5. What is in Bond's flask?
(a) Scotch and tea.
(b) Gin and grapefruit juice.
(c) Bourbon and coffee.
(d) Orange juice and vodka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Governor smoke throughout the chapter?
2. What does Judy give Bond before proceeding with her plan?
3. What does Bond tell Baum he does for a living?
4. How does Judy find Echo Lake?
5. What is Enrico Colombo's nickname?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)