|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 142-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eyes does the Hildebrand Rarity have?
(a) Deep black eyes.
(b) Large dark blue eyes.
(c) Small pink eyes.
(d) Mysteriously the fish has no eyes.
2. What is Mahe?
(a) A beautiful Hawaiian woman.
(b) The largest island in the Seychelles.
(c) The most prized fish in the Seychelles.
(d) A code name for Bond's mission.
3. What is Bond wearing four days after arriving at SHAPE while he is keeping watch over a glade near the D98?
(a) Parachutist camouflage.
(b) A tailored suit.
(c) A khaki shirt, jeans and hiking boots.
(d) Walnut Stain.
4. How does Bond feel about killing the Hildebrand Rarity?
(a) Bond wishes the fish were easier to find.
(b) Bond is resistant to the idea of killing the fish.
(c) Bond finds it much easier than killing a man.
(d) Bond relishes the thought of ridding the sea of this poisonous fish.
5. If he ever so decides, whom will Bond marry?
(a) An air hostess.
(b) A French model.
(c) A blond bombshell.
(d) A rich woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond find Colombo's laugh?
2. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
3. What is Bond's last question to Colonel Johns?
4. How does Rhoda's affair end?
5. Phillip Masters' affection for the Nigerians takes the place of his affection for whom?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)