|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 142-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond feel about killing the Hildebrand Rarity?
(a) Bond finds it much easier than killing a man.
(b) Bond is resistant to the idea of killing the fish.
(c) Bond wishes the fish were easier to find.
(d) Bond relishes the thought of ridding the sea of this poisonous fish.
2. According to M, who is the only man in the fleet who does not know what to do?
(a) The commanding admiral.
(b) The midshipman.
(c) The firstmate.
(d) The cook.
3. How does Mr. Krest finally catch the Hildebrand Rarity?
(a) Mr. Krest pours poison into the water that floats all the nearby fish to the surface of the water.
(b) Mr. Krest shoots the fish with a CO2 harpoon gun.
(c) Mr. Krest builds a lobster trap and uses poisonous bait.
(d) Mr. Krest spears the fish in the water.
4. How do Colombo and his men board the Albanian vessel?
(a) Using grappling irons.
(b) Using a zip line.
(c) Colombo and his men remain aboard their own ship.
(d) The men jump one by one.
5. Phillip Masters' affection for the Nigerians takes the place of his affection for whom?
(a) The opposite sex.
(b) His wife.
(c) His family.
(d) His commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Harvey Miller from?
2. According to Colombo why does Kristatos want him killed?
3. At their first meeting what is Bond's impression of Kristatos?
4. What does Bond think the gypsy camp could be?
5. What does Head of F tell Bond?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)