|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 142-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond think of the Governor?
(a) Bond thinks he could do a better job governing the colony.
(b) Bond thinks the Governor is a coward.
(c) Bond thinks the Governor is a routine type.
(d) Bond thinks the Governor is a great man.
2. What kind of car does Russell drive?
(a) A Mustang.
(b) A shiny BMW.
(c) A Corvette.
(d) A battered Peugeot.
3. What does Bond think the gypsy camp could be?
(a) A red herring.
(b) The invisible factor M spoke of.
(c) A waste of time.
(d) He doesn't believe there ever was a gypsy camp.
4. What does Bond tell Baum he does for a living?
(a) Bond says he is a secret agent.
(b) Bond says he is an art collector.
(c) Bond says he writes adventure stories.
(d) Bond says he is a classics professor.
5. What is the old slave-driver's whip of the Indian Ocean.
(a) A palm frond.
(b) An eel.
(c) A stingray tail.
(d) A mythical reef.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Enrico Colombo hear Bond and Kristato's discussion?
2. What drink does Bond order when sits at Kristatos's table?
3. Why is Bond in Nassau?
4. What must the members of a couple preserve in order to survive adversity?
5. What weapons do Colombo's men carry on the day of the rendezvous with the Albanian trawler?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)