|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
2. Who rescues Bond from the last spy's attack?
(a) A bear.
(b) Mary Ann Russell.
(c) Head of F.
3. What kind of farming occurs at Content?
(a) Coconut and Breadfruit farming.
(b) Tobacco and Coffee farming.
(c) Banana and Cattle farming.
(d) Sugar and Beet farming.
4. How does Bond first meet Baum?
(a) Bond hails her a cab outside Colombo's restaurant.
(b) Bond approaches her at the bar of his hotel.
(c) Bond spots her on a flight to Rome.
(d) Bond meets her on a beach in Venice.
5. According to Bond, what are the best things in America?
(a) Maple syrup and bluebirds.
(b) Marilyn Monroe and The New York Yankees.
(c) The Boston Redsocks and Doris Day.
(d) Chipmunks and oyster stew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Colombo and his men board the Albanian vessel?
2. How much money does Kristatos charge Bond for his services?
3. How does Judy's face look when she identifies Von Hammerstein?
4. What does Bond drink in this chapter?
5. After the affair how does Masters treat Rhoda?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)