|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond say he ran from Colombo's men?
(a) Bond thought a chase would be sporting.
(b) Bond is unable to explain his split-second reaction.
(c) Bond was frightened.
(d) Bond knows killers when he sees them.
2. What is your first reaction when you come to from being hit on the head?
(b) Intense anger.
3. How does M know the Havelocks?
(a) M and the Colonel grew up together.
(b) M was the best man in their wedding.
(c) M dated Mrs. Havelock as a younger man.
(d) M served under Colonel Havelock.
4. What does Bond mistake Enrico Colombo and his men for?
(a) A group of octopus fishermen.
(b) A collection of statues.
(c) A group of spear-fishermen.
5. What is the Mid-Ocean?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A tennis club.
(c) A diving club.
(d) An ice rink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bond spot by the bathing huts?
2. Upon what sound does Bond reflect while sitting in M's office?
3. Why does the Governor ask Bond to dinner?
4. What dangers lie in the scrub and sand hills of Lido?
5. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)