|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond think of the Governor?
(a) Bond thinks the Governor is a routine type.
(b) Bond thinks he could do a better job governing the colony.
(c) Bond thinks the Governor is a coward.
(d) Bond thinks the Governor is a great man.
2. Who rescues Bond from the last spy's attack?
(b) Head of F.
(c) Mary Ann Russell.
(d) A bear.
3. Where is Nassau?
(b) The Seychelles.
4. What are the gunmen's targets in their shooting contest?
(a) Von Hammerstein's girls.
(b) Iron garden furniture.
(c) Empty champagne bottles.
(d) Clay disks.
5. What is the third condition of Kristatos' arrangement with Bond?
(a) Bond must kill Enrico Colombo.
(b) Bond must arrange for a British visa for Kristatos.
(c) Bond must teach Kristatos how to play cricket.
(d) Bond must join Kristatos for his wife's birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
2. When does Colombo say he worked for the English?
3. What is Judy's response when Bond calls killing Von Hammerstein and his men "man's work"?
4. Von Hammerstein counts down for the gunmen in what language?
5. What is Bond's general opinion of Judy?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)