|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Quantum of Solace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the assassin cover his tracks?
(a) He rides on to headquarters and impersonates the dispatch-rider.
(b) He changes his disguise.
(c) He does not attempt to cover his tracks.
(d) He steals the rider's wallet and wristwatch, and scuffs leaves over the crashed motorcycle's tire marks.
2. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A Ferrari.
3. What does Bond think the gypsy camp could be?
(a) A waste of time.
(b) A red herring.
(c) The invisible factor M spoke of.
(d) He doesn't believe there ever was a gypsy camp.
4. What is the winning gunman's reward?
(a) One night with one of Von Hammerstein's girls.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) A medium-calibre automatic.
(d) A Caribbean cruise.
5. Why does the assassin kill the dispatch-rider?
(a) To win a bet.
(b) To avenge the death of his father.
(c) To obtain the top-secret intelligence he carries.
(d) To satisfy his pathological urge to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the spies leave no tracks?
2. Where does Masters meet Rhoda Llewellyn?
3. Why can one not drink seriously in a French cafe according to Bond?
4. What is the first course of action considered by Bond after he is ambushed?
5. What do the girls do after the shooting contest?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)