|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Quantum of Solace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond insist his Americano be made with Perrier?
(a) He holds stock in the company that makes Perrier.
(b) Expensive soda water is the cheapest way to improve a poor drink.
(c) He is incapable of drinking spirits straight.
(d) He likes the way the bottle looks.
2. What is the weather a month later in London?
(b) Unseasonably cold.
(c) Indian Summer.
3. What is in Bond's flask?
(a) Scotch and tea.
(b) Orange juice and vodka.
(c) Gin and grapefruit juice.
(d) Bourbon and coffee.
4. Why does the Governor ask Bond to dinner?
(a) M arranges the meeting.
(b) Bond and the Governor are fast friends.
(c) The Governor invites Bond only as a duty.
(d) Bond blew up the Governor's boat.
5. What does Gonzales do after his secretaries have finished their task?
(a) Gonzales pours himself a brandy and makes himself comfortable.
(b) Gonzales thanks Agatha and casually strolls away.
(c) Gonzales bends down and verifies where the bullets hit the Havelocks.
(d) Gonzales executes his secretaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Bond from killing the assassin's cohorts?
2. What does Bond fear about the marriage of Llewellyn to Masters?
3. According to M, who is the only man in the fleet who does not know what to do?
4. What does Masters "settle" on to occupy is wife?
5. What alarms Bond so that he crouches motionless for a full ten minutes?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)