|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 53-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the assassin wait until he is twenty yards away to shoot the rider?
(a) The assassin doesn't trust himself.
(b) The assassin's gun is not very powerful.
(c) The assassin has bad eyesight.
(d) The assassin wants to create a safety margin for himself.
2. How long does Colonel Johns say it should take Bond to get to Frelighsburg?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Seven hours.
3. What is the most beautiful bird in all of Jamaica?
(a) The streamertail.
(b) The cardinal.
(c) The bluejay.
(d) The Jamaican turkey.
4. What special skills does M believe Bond can bring to the table at SHAPE.
(a) Bond can sense the invisible factor.
(b) M doesn't know.
(c) Bond can woo the locale women into telling him who committed the crime.
(d) Bond is the best killer in the world.
5. What is the first course of action considered by Bond after he is ambushed?
(a) Bond must make friends with the stranger.
(b) Bond must regain the initiative and dispose of this stranger.
(c) Bond must refuse to move from his position.
(d) Bond must sneak off when the stranger is not looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy give Bond before proceeding with her plan?
2. What does Gonzales do after his secretaries have finished their task?
3. What kind of car does Russell drive?
4. Where is Von Hammerstein when he is killed?
5. According to Bond, what are the best things in America?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)