|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 53-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most beautiful bird in all of Jamaica?
(a) The Jamaican turkey.
(b) The streamertail.
(c) The cardinal.
(d) The bluejay.
2. How does Bond travel to Montreal?
(a) By jetpack.
(b) By oceanliner.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) The Friday Comet.
3. Where does Bond discover the spies' hideout?
(a) Inside of SHAPE.
(b) Under a briar-rose-covered mound.
(c) In a tree-house.
(d) In Jamaica.
4. What does Bond look like after applying the walnut stain?
(a) A "Red Indian" with blue-grey eyes.
(b) A Mayan god.
(c) An African American with blue-grey eyes.
(d) An Egyptian with blue-grey eyes.
5. What kind of hat does Major Gonzales wear?
(a) A Panama.
(b) A baseball cap.
(c) A Fedora.
(d) A Bowler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the gunmen's targets in their shooting contest?
2. What alarms Bond so that he crouches motionless for a full ten minutes?
3. How does Bond feel about what he is going to have to do to Von Hammerstein and his men?
4. What is in Bond's flask?
5. How does Bond discover Judy Havelock's identity?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)