|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 53-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does M know the Havelocks?
(a) M was the best man in their wedding.
(b) M dated Mrs. Havelock as a younger man.
(c) M and the Colonel grew up together.
(d) M served under Colonel Havelock.
2. How long does Colonel Johns say it should take Bond to get to Frelighsburg?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Seven hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Five hours.
3. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A Ferrari.
4. What happens to the Havelocks' bottles for Guavas?
(a) The bottles get mashed.
(b) The bottles shatter.
(c) The Havelocks never have any bottles.
(d) The bottles fill with mold.
5. According to Bond, what are the best things in America?
(a) Chipmunks and oyster stew.
(b) Maple syrup and bluebirds.
(c) Marilyn Monroe and The New York Yankees.
(d) The Boston Redsocks and Doris Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bond insist his Americano be made with Perrier?
2. How does Bond discover Judy Havelock's identity?
3. How does the assassin leave the scene without a trace?
4. Who rescues Bond from the last spy's attack?
5. What does Von Hammerstein begin immediately after exiting the house?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)