|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond discover the spies' hideout?
(a) Inside of SHAPE.
(b) In a tree-house.
(c) In Jamaica.
(d) Under a briar-rose-covered mound.
2. What is Bond wearing four days after arriving at SHAPE while he is keeping watch over a glade near the D98?
(a) Walnut Stain.
(b) A khaki shirt, jeans and hiking boots.
(c) A tailored suit.
(d) Parachutist camouflage.
3. What is the most beautiful bird in all of Jamaica?
(a) The Jamaican turkey.
(b) The bluejay.
(c) The streamertail.
(d) The cardinal.
4. Who rescues Bond from the last spy's attack?
(a) Head of F.
(c) Mary Ann Russell.
(d) A bear.
5. Why does the assassin wait until he is twenty yards away to shoot the rider?
(a) The assassin's gun is not very powerful.
(b) The assassin has bad eyesight.
(c) The assassin doesn't trust himself.
(d) The assassin wants to create a safety margin for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Havelocks' bottles for Guavas?
2. Anyone who can come up with an original idea concerning the case must be what according to Colonel Schreiber?
3. Why does Bond insist his Americano be made with Perrier?
4. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
5. How does Bond lure the assassin to him?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)