|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
(a) With her petit-point.
(b) With her record player.
(c) With her gin drinking.
(d) With her adventure novel.
2. Why does the assassin kill the dispatch-rider?
(a) To win a bet.
(b) To obtain the top-secret intelligence he carries.
(c) To avenge the death of his father.
(d) To satisfy his pathological urge to kill.
3. How does Bond travel to Montreal?
(a) By jetpack.
(b) The Friday Comet.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By oceanliner.
4. Which of the following are not a part of the Echo Lake estate?
(a) A stone flagged terrace.
(b) A tennis court.
(c) An apple orchard.
5. What is Gonzales' signal to his "secretaries"?
(a) Gonzales winks his right eye.
(b) Gonzales winks his left eye.
(c) Gonzales places his finger behind his back and snaps.
(d) Gonzales laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the assassin leave the scene without a trace?
2. What is Bond's last question to Colonel Johns?
3. Where does Mary Ann Russell find Bond?
4. Who tells Bond about the gypsy camp?
5. Anyone who can come up with an original idea concerning the case must be what according to Colonel Schreiber?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)