|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A helicopter.
2. What prevents Bond from killing the assassin's cohorts?
(a) Bond is hit over the head by Mary Ann Russell.
(b) Bond feels guilty.
(c) Bond is a coward.
(d) Bond leaves his gun safety on.
3. Who rescues Bond from the last spy's attack?
(b) Mary Ann Russell.
(c) Head of F.
(d) A bear.
4. What does Colonel Havelock do after Major Gonzales introduces his "secretaries"?
(a) The Colonel loads his pipe and wonders how he can manouver these men to his study where he keeps his revolver.
(b) The Colonel stands and excuses himself to a pressing engagement.
(c) The Colonel loads his pipe, lights it, and removes a pistol from the pocket of his blazer.
(d) The Colonel stands and offers everyone a drink.
5. What is Bond wearing four days after arriving at SHAPE while he is keeping watch over a glade near the D98?
(a) Walnut Stain.
(b) A khaki shirt, jeans and hiking boots.
(c) Parachutist camouflage.
(d) A tailored suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Major Gonzales's business with the Havelocks?
2. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
3. How does the assassin cover his tracks?
4. Which of the following are not a part of the Echo Lake estate?
5. What is Gonzales' signal to his "secretaries"?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)