|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the pamphlet Bond reads at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Headquarters make the Mounties sound like?
(a) A mixure between Dirty Harry, Mickey Mantle and Marilyn Monroe.
(b) A mixure between a dude ranch, Dick Tracy and "Rose Marie".
(c) A mixture between the Secret Service and the KGB.
(d) A mixture between an old west sheriff, and a marine batallion.
2. Why is Bond frustrated by Rattray's news?
(a) Bond doesn't feel there is anything to do that SHAPE security has not already done.
(b) Bond feels M is getting back at him for failing at his last mission.
(c) Bond dislikes Head of F personally.
(d) Bond wants to spend more time with Mary Ann Russell in Paris.
3. Which of the following are not a part of the Echo Lake estate?
(b) A tennis court.
(c) A stone flagged terrace.
(d) An apple orchard.
4. How does Bond feed himself on a stakeout?
(a) He eats peanut-butter sandwiches.
(b) He only drinks water.
(c) He drinks a nutritional shake from a bladder in his back pack.
(d) He takes glucose tablets.
5. Why do the spies leave no tracks?
(a) They fly above the ground using jet-packs.
(b) They use rakes.
(c) They cover their tracks with fistfuls of earth.
(d) They wear snowshoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what sound does Bond reflect while sitting in M's office?
2. What does Head of F tell Bond?
3. According to M, who is the only man in the fleet who does not know what to do?
4. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
5. What prevents Bond from killing the assassin's cohorts?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)