|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the assassin disguised as?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) An Austrian folk dancer.
(c) A beautiful French woman.
(d) A Royal Corps of Signals dispatch-rider.
2. Why does Bond insist his Americano be made with Perrier?
(a) He is incapable of drinking spirits straight.
(b) Expensive soda water is the cheapest way to improve a poor drink.
(c) He holds stock in the company that makes Perrier.
(d) He likes the way the bottle looks.
3. What kind of hat does Major Gonzales wear?
(a) A baseball cap.
(b) A Panama.
(c) A Fedora.
(d) A Bowler.
4. Why is Russell coming for Bond?
(a) Russell needs his help finding her mother's killer.
(b) Russell is in love with him.
(c) Bond is required at Station F.
(d) Bond stole her gun.
5. Why does the assassin wait until he is twenty yards away to shoot the rider?
(a) The assassin doesn't trust himself.
(b) The assassin wants to create a safety margin for himself.
(c) The assassin has bad eyesight.
(d) The assassin's gun is not very powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special skills does M believe Bond can bring to the table at SHAPE.
2. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
3. What does Bond think the gypsy camp could be?
4. Who does Mrs. Havelock call "the most dreadful show-offs"?
5. Who tells Bond about the gypsy camp?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)