|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the assassin kill the dispatch-rider?
(a) To satisfy his pathological urge to kill.
(b) To win a bet.
(c) To avenge the death of his father.
(d) To obtain the top-secret intelligence he carries.
2. What happens to the Havelocks' bottles for Guavas?
(a) The bottles fill with mold.
(b) The bottles shatter.
(c) The Havelocks never have any bottles.
(d) The bottles get mashed.
3. Upon what sound does Bond reflect while sitting in M's office?
(a) The sound of Big Ben striking three.
(b) The sound of lawn mowers.
(c) The sound of a mockingbird.
(d) The sound of a jet plane roaring overhead.
4. Where is Content located?
(a) In the far west of the Blue Mountains.
(b) In Bermuda.
(c) In the foothills of Candlefly Peak.
(d) In the Green Mountains.
5. Why is Bond frustrated by Rattray's news?
(a) Bond dislikes Head of F personally.
(b) Bond feels M is getting back at him for failing at his last mission.
(c) Bond wants to spend more time with Mary Ann Russell in Paris.
(d) Bond doesn't feel there is anything to do that SHAPE security has not already done.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
2. What kind of hat does Major Gonzales wear?
3. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
4. According to M, who is the only man in the fleet who does not know what to do?
5. Which of the following are not a part of the Echo Lake estate?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)