|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 32-53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gonzales do after his secretaries have finished their task?
(a) Gonzales pours himself a brandy and makes himself comfortable.
(b) Gonzales bends down and verifies where the bullets hit the Havelocks.
(c) Gonzales thanks Agatha and casually strolls away.
(d) Gonzales executes his secretaries.
2. How does Bond feed himself on a stakeout?
(a) He drinks a nutritional shake from a bladder in his back pack.
(b) He takes glucose tablets.
(c) He eats peanut-butter sandwiches.
(d) He only drinks water.
3. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A motorcycle.
4. Why is Russell coming for Bond?
(a) Bond is required at Station F.
(b) Russell is in love with him.
(c) Bond stole her gun.
(d) Russell needs his help finding her mother's killer.
5. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
(a) With her petit-point.
(b) With her adventure novel.
(c) With her record player.
(d) With her gin drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gonzales' signal to his "secretaries"?
2. Where does Mary Ann Russell find Bond?
3. What kind of farming occurs at Content?
4. What special skills does M believe Bond can bring to the table at SHAPE.
5. What is the assassin disguised as?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)