|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 142-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
2. How is Master's career after his divorce?
(a) Masters is expelled from the Colonial Service.
(b) Master's career continues although never as brightly as it began.
(c) Masters is demoted and begins drinking on the job.
(d) Masters receives a promotion and makes a lot more money.
3. What is the last thing Bond tells the Governor?
(a) Bond says that he must pay more attention to people because he had initially found Mrs. Harvey Miller to be a terrible bore.
(b) Bond thanks the Governor for the cigars and brandy.
(c) Bond says he thinks marrying an air hostess might be a bad idea after all.
(d) Bond tells the Governor that he's sorry for blowing up his yacht.
4. How does Rhoda humiliate Masters?
(a) Rhoda walks around the colony babbling nonsense day and night.
(b) Rhoda blabs all of Masters' personal information to anyone at the club who will listen.
(c) Rhoda has an affair with a rich man at the club and makes no attempt to hide it.
(d) Rhoda gives personal photographs of Masters to a local journalist who publishes them in his paper.
5. What drink does Bond order when sits at Kristatos's table?
(a) A Negroni.
(b) A whisky on the rocks.
(c) A dry Martini with a lemon.
(d) A Gibson
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary Ann Russell find Bond?
2. Where does Bond discover the spies' hideout?
3. What does Bond drink in this chapter?
4. What does Colonel Havelock do after Major Gonzales introduces his "secretaries"?
5. How much money is the British Prime Minister prepared to give Bond to use in order to bust the smugglers?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)