|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 142-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond drink in this chapter?
2. How does Bond save the lives of Colombo and his men?
(a) Bond takes out the enemy machine gunner.
(b) Bond diverts all of the Albanians.
(c) Bond drinks poison.
(d) Bond jumps in front of a bullet intended for Colombo.
3. What is the purpose of Bond's early morning stroll through the backstreets of Venice?
(a) Bond hopes to uncover a tail.
(b) Bond needs to buy a new Walther PPK.
(c) Bond is in search of a gift for Lisl Baum.
(d) Bond wishes to take in the sights of Venice.
4. What is the second condition of Kristatos' arrangement with Bond?
(a) Bond will do a small personal favor for Kristatos.
(b) Bond will not reveal the source of his information even if he is beaten.
(c) Bond will never return to Italy.
(d) Bond will arrange a marriage for Kristatos's sister.
5. How many hours does Johns say it will take Bond to go from Frelighsburg to Echo Lake if he doesn't lose his way?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
2. What is the assassin disguised as?
3. How does Bond feed himself on a stakeout?
4. What is "The Corrector"?
5. Why does Bond dislike Nassau?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)