|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 142-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colombo claim Kristatos is wrong about him?
(a) Colombo is a very thin man.
(b) Colombo is a completely law-abiding citizen.
(c) Colombo is not a smuggler at all.
(d) Colombo is a smuggler, but never of heroin.
2. Where does Bond spend the night before departing for Echo Lake?
(a) The KO-ZEE Motor Court.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) Motel 6.
(d) The Hunter's Arms.
3. Von Hammerstein counts down for the gunmen in what language?
4. How does Bond find Colombo's laugh?
5. What is Bond wearing four days after arriving at SHAPE while he is keeping watch over a glade near the D98?
(a) A khaki shirt, jeans and hiking boots.
(b) A tailored suit.
(c) Parachutist camouflage.
(d) Walnut Stain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special skills does M believe Bond can bring to the table at SHAPE.
2. What is the price of the information Colombo gives Bond?
3. To whom does Lisl Baum compare herself?
4. What does Bond look like after applying the walnut stain?
5. What drink does Bond order when sits at Kristatos's table?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)