|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Hildebrand Rarity, pages 142-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A bicycle.
2. After the affair how does Masters treat Rhoda?
(a) Very forgivingly.
(c) Very coldly.
(d) Masters refuses to see Rhoda.
3. Why does M send Bond to the Seychelles?
(a) M thinks Bond needs a vacation.
(b) M wants Bond to see if the Seychelles are a secure location for the British fleet.
(c) M sends Bond to the Seychelles to fight the communist uprising there.
(d) M sends Bond to take care of some personal business for him.
4. How does Bond lure the assassin to him?
(a) Bond takes the assassin's cohort hostage.
(b) Bond imitates the sound of a motorcycle engine.
(c) Bond learns the spies' secret password.
(d) Bond disguises himself as a Royal Corps of Signals dispatch-rider.
5. How does the assassin leave the scene without a trace?
(a) He is lifted out by a helicopter.
(b) He rides his motorcycle away slowly in order to leave no skid marks.
(c) He flies off using a jet-pack.
(d) He tiptoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to M, who is the only man in the fleet who does not know what to do?
2. What does Bond tell Baum he does for a living?
3. What is Judy's response when Bond calls killing Von Hammerstein and his men "man's work"?
4. On his approach to Echo Lake, who holds Bond at crossbow point?
5. What is the best train from Rome to Venice?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)