|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 53-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the assassin cover his tracks?
(a) He rides on to headquarters and impersonates the dispatch-rider.
(b) He steals the rider's wallet and wristwatch, and scuffs leaves over the crashed motorcycle's tire marks.
(c) He changes his disguise.
(d) He does not attempt to cover his tracks.
2. Who tells Bond about the gypsy camp?
(a) Colonel Schreiber.
(b) The police dog handler.
(c) Mary Ann Russell.
(d) Head of F.
3. What kind of hat does Major Gonzales wear?
(a) A Bowler.
(b) A Panama.
(c) A Fedora.
(d) A baseball cap.
4. What does Head of F tell Bond?
(a) Head of F is romantically interested in Bond.
(b) M wishes for Bond to investigate the assassination of the dispatch-rider.
(c) Bond is a suspect in the assassination.
(d) Sexual harassment charges are being filed against Bond.
5. Where does Bond discover the spies' hideout?
(a) In a tree-house.
(b) Under a briar-rose-covered mound.
(c) In Jamaica.
(d) Inside of SHAPE.
Short Answer Questions
1. On his approach to Echo Lake, who holds Bond at crossbow point?
2. Who does Bond sent him to Echo Lake?
3. What does Von Hammerstein begin immediately after exiting the house?
4. Where is Von Hammerstein when he is killed?
5. According to M, who is the only man in the fleet who does not know what to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)