|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 53-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the spies leave no tracks?
(a) They fly above the ground using jet-packs.
(b) They cover their tracks with fistfuls of earth.
(c) They use rakes.
(d) They wear snowshoes.
2. What happens to the Havelocks' bottles for Guavas?
(a) The bottles shatter.
(b) The bottles fill with mold.
(c) The bottles get mashed.
(d) The Havelocks never have any bottles.
3. Von Hammerstein counts down for the gunmen in what language?
4. Where does Mary Ann Russell find Bond?
(a) Paris Intelligence Headquarters.
(c) Harry's Bar.
5. What does Head of F tell Bond?
(a) Sexual harassment charges are being filed against Bond.
(b) Bond is a suspect in the assassination.
(c) Head of F is romantically interested in Bond.
(d) M wishes for Bond to investigate the assassination of the dispatch-rider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's personal sidearm?
2. What does the pamphlet Bond reads at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Headquarters make the Mounties sound like?
3. How does Bond feel about what he is going to have to do to Von Hammerstein and his men?
4. What is Major Gonzales's business with the Havelocks?
5. What kind of car does Russell drive?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)