|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 53-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What first alerts Bond to activity in the house on Echo Lake?
(a) A column of smoke rises from a chimney.
(b) A white blind rolls up in a window.
(c) A maid tolls a bell calling everyone to breakfast.
(d) Maids begin setting the patio for breakfast.
2. What is the first course of action considered by Bond after he is ambushed?
(a) Bond must sneak off when the stranger is not looking.
(b) Bond must refuse to move from his position.
(c) Bond must regain the initiative and dispose of this stranger.
(d) Bond must make friends with the stranger.
3. How does Judy find Echo Lake?
(a) The Pinkertons find the location for her.
(b) Colonel Johns drives her there.
(c) M gives her the location.
(d) Judy searches on her own for two years.
4. What is the assassin disguised as?
(a) An Austrian folk dancer.
(b) A beautiful French woman.
(c) A Royal Corps of Signals dispatch-rider.
(d) A gypsy.
5. According to M, who are "well-dug" in the banana republics?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does Johns say it will take Bond to go from Frelighsburg to Echo Lake if he doesn't lose his way?
2. On his approach to Echo Lake, who holds Bond at crossbow point?
3. How does Bond travel to Montreal?
4. Who tells Bond about the gypsy camp?
5. Which of the following are not a part of the Echo Lake estate?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)