|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, For Your Eyes Only, pages 53-76.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rescues Bond from the last spy's attack?
(a) A bear.
(b) Mary Ann Russell.
(c) Head of F.
2. Where is Content located?
(a) In the Green Mountains.
(b) In the far west of the Blue Mountains.
(c) In the foothills of Candlefly Peak.
(d) In Bermuda.
3. How is Von Hammerstein killed?
(a) He drinks poisoned coffee.
(b) He steps on a mine.
(c) He is shot with an arrow.
(d) He is shot with a rifle.
4. Who does Bond sent him to Echo Lake?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) The Central Intelligence Agency.
(c) The Mounties.
(d) British Intelligence.
5. What does the pamphlet Bond reads at the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Headquarters make the Mounties sound like?
(a) A mixture between the Secret Service and the KGB.
(b) A mixure between a dude ranch, Dick Tracy and "Rose Marie".
(c) A mixure between Dirty Harry, Mickey Mantle and Marilyn Monroe.
(d) A mixture between an old west sheriff, and a marine batallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Colonel's response to Gonzales' proposal?
2. What is Judy's response when Bond calls killing Von Hammerstein and his men "man's work"?
3. What is Bond's last question to Colonel Johns?
4. How does Bond travel to Montreal?
5. What are the gunmen's targets in their shooting contest?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)