|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 102-121.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of Harvey Miller's money?
(a) Technology stocks.
(c) Natural Gas.
(d) Real Estate.
2. Where is Nassau?
(c) The Seychelles.
3. After the affair how does Masters treat Rhoda?
(b) Very forgivingly.
(c) Masters refuses to see Rhoda.
(d) Very coldly.
4. How does Bond lure the assassin to him?
(a) Bond learns the spies' secret password.
(b) Bond disguises himself as a Royal Corps of Signals dispatch-rider.
(c) Bond takes the assassin's cohort hostage.
(d) Bond imitates the sound of a motorcycle engine.
5. Where is Von Hammerstein when he is killed?
(a) Sunbathing on the lawn.
(b) Jumping into the lake.
(c) Walking through the woods.
(d) Shooting billiards in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Colonel Johns say it should take Bond to get to Frelighsburg?
2. If he ever so decides, whom will Bond marry?
3. What is the best train from Rome to Venice?
4. Anyone who can come up with an original idea concerning the case must be what according to Colonel Schreiber?
5. According to Bond what is the "usual story of big syndicate crime"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)