|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 102-121.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhoda humiliate Masters?
(a) Rhoda has an affair with a rich man at the club and makes no attempt to hide it.
(b) Rhoda blabs all of Masters' personal information to anyone at the club who will listen.
(c) Rhoda gives personal photographs of Masters to a local journalist who publishes them in his paper.
(d) Rhoda walks around the colony babbling nonsense day and night.
2. How does Enrico Colombo hear Bond and Kristato's discussion?
(a) Colombo is seated at the table next to Bond and Kristatos.
(b) Colombo has the maitre d'hotel place a chair with a tape recorder hidden inside of it at Bond's table.
(c) Colombo is a lip reader.
(d) Colombo is capable of hearing a quiet conversation on the opposite side of a crowded room.
3. According to M, who is the only man in the fleet who does not know what to do?
(a) The cook.
(b) The commanding admiral.
(c) The firstmate.
(d) The midshipman.
4. What does Masters "settle" on to occupy is wife?
(a) Ice skating.
5. What does Von Hammerstein begin immediately after exiting the house?
(a) Shooting everyone.
(b) Laughing hysterically.
(c) A five-minute physical drill.
(d) Kicking furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls do after the shooting contest?
2. What happens to the Havelocks' bottles for Guavas?
3. Anyone who can come up with an original idea concerning the case must be what according to Colonel Schreiber?
4. What does Bond think the gypsy camp could be?
5. Von Hammerstein counts down for the gunmen in what language?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)