|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond save the lives of Colombo and his men?
(a) Bond diverts all of the Albanians.
(b) Bond takes out the enemy machine gunner.
(c) Bond drinks poison.
(d) Bond jumps in front of a bullet intended for Colombo.
2. What does Masters "settle" on to occupy is wife?
(d) Ice skating.
3. What is the weather a month later in London?
(a) Indian Summer.
(d) Unseasonably cold.
4. What does Bond mistake Enrico Colombo and his men for?
(b) A group of octopus fishermen.
(c) A group of spear-fishermen.
(d) A collection of statues.
5. What is your first reaction when you come to from being hit on the head?
(d) Intense anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bond in Nassau?
2. What becomes of Rhoda after the divorce?
3. What color is Lisl Baum's umbrella?
4. What country is Harvey Miller from?
5. What does Bond drink in this chapter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)