|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colonel Havelock do after Major Gonzales introduces his "secretaries"?
(a) The Colonel stands and offers everyone a drink.
(b) The Colonel loads his pipe and wonders how he can manouver these men to his study where he keeps his revolver.
(c) The Colonel stands and excuses himself to a pressing engagement.
(d) The Colonel loads his pipe, lights it, and removes a pistol from the pocket of his blazer.
2. What does Bond drink in this chapter?
3. What color is Lisl Baum's umbrella?
4. What does Bond mistake Enrico Colombo and his men for?
(a) A group of octopus fishermen.
(c) A collection of statues.
(d) A group of spear-fishermen.
5. The Governor's voice holds an undertone of distaste for what aspect of Bond?
(a) His earnestness.
(b) His eagerness.
(c) His equanimity.
(d) His earthiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cargo does the Albanian trawler contain?
2. When does Colombo say he worked for the English?
3. What weapons do Colombo's men carry on the day of the rendezvous with the Albanian trawler?
4. Where is Kristatos when he is killed?
5. After the affair how does Masters treat Rhoda?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)