|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rhoda's affair end?
(a) Tattersall marries her.
(b) Masters murders Rhoda and Tattersall.
(c) Masters confronts Rhoda and Tattersall.
(d) Tattersall drops her.
2. Why have Baum and Bond arranged to meet?
(a) Baum fancies Bond and wants time alone with him.
(b) Baum wishes to betray Enrico Colombo.
(c) Bond wants Baum to give him authentic stories of smuggling for his "adventure writing."
(d) Bond has a message for Baum from headquarters in London.
3. Where does Masters meet Rhoda Llewellyn?
(a) In an elevator.
(b) On an oceanliner.
(c) On an airplane.
(d) In a taxi cab.
4. Phillip Masters' affection for the Nigerians takes the place of his affection for whom?
(a) His family.
(b) The opposite sex.
(c) His wife.
(d) His commander.
5. If he ever so decides, whom will Bond marry?
(a) A rich woman.
(b) A French model.
(c) A blond bombshell.
(d) An air hostess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond travel to Montreal?
2. Why does the Governor ask Bond to dinner?
3. What weapons do Colombo's men carry on the day of the rendezvous with the Albanian trawler?
4. How do Colombo and his men board the Albanian vessel?
5. Who does Mrs. Havelock call "the most dreadful show-offs"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)