|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Colombo why does Kristatos want him killed?
(a) Colombo is an enemy of the Russian government.
(b) Colombo knows too much.
(c) Colombo is a friend of the Americans.
(d) Colombo is having an affair with Kristatos sister.
2. What country is Harvey Miller from?
3. Where is Kristatos when he is killed?
(a) In his car.
(b) In Colombo's restaurant.
(c) On the Albanian trawler.
(d) On the Colombina.
4. How does Bond save the lives of Colombo and his men?
(a) Bond drinks poison.
(b) Bond jumps in front of a bullet intended for Colombo.
(c) Bond diverts all of the Albanians.
(d) Bond takes out the enemy machine gunner.
5. Why is Bond uncomfortable in the Office of Works drawing room?
(a) The room feels too feminine.
(b) The room feels too hot.
(c) The furniture is too hard.
(d) The room feels too cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bond dislike Nassau?
2. Where does Masters meet Rhoda Llewellyn?
3. Where is Lisl Baum from?
4. How does Bond travel to Montreal?
5. What is Gonzales' signal to his "secretaries"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)