|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is your first reaction when you come to from being hit on the head?
(a) Intense anger.
2. Which of the following are not a part of the Echo Lake estate?
(a) A tennis court.
(b) A stone flagged terrace.
(c) An apple orchard.
3. What does Masters "settle" on to occupy is wife?
(d) Ice skating.
4. What must the members of a couple preserve in order to survive adversity?
(a) Their high esteem of one another.
(b) Their common humanity.
(c) Their wedding pictures.
(d) Their wedding vows.
5. How does Rhoda's affair end?
(a) Masters murders Rhoda and Tattersall.
(b) Tattersall drops her.
(c) Tattersall marries her.
(d) Masters confronts Rhoda and Tattersall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nassau?
2. How do Colombo and his men board the Albanian vessel?
3. What is the last thing Bond tells the Governor?
4. Why does Bond say he ran from Colombo's men?
5. When does Colombo say he worked for the English?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)