|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Risico, pages 121-141.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the affair how does Masters treat Rhoda?
(a) Very forgivingly.
(b) Very coldly.
(d) Masters refuses to see Rhoda.
2. How does M know the Havelocks?
(a) M was the best man in their wedding.
(b) M and the Colonel grew up together.
(c) M dated Mrs. Havelock as a younger man.
(d) M served under Colonel Havelock.
3. Upon what sound does Bond reflect while sitting in M's office?
(a) The sound of a mockingbird.
(b) The sound of a jet plane roaring overhead.
(c) The sound of Big Ben striking three.
(d) The sound of lawn mowers.
4. Where is Content located?
(a) In Bermuda.
(b) In the Green Mountains.
(c) In the foothills of Candlefly Peak.
(d) In the far west of the Blue Mountains.
5. What dangers lie in the scrub and sand hills of Lido?
(a) Land mines.
(b) Venomous snakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are not a part of the Echo Lake estate?
2. How does Mrs. Havelock occupy herself while she watches the birds?
3. Why is Bond in Nassau?
4. Whom does Bond spot by the bathing huts?
5. What country is Harvey Miller from?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)