Chapter 1, From a View to a Kill
1. At the beginning of the chapter, what kind of vehicle is the assassin using?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A Ferrari.
2. What is the assassin disguised as?
(a) An Austrian folk dancer.
(b) A gypsy.
(c) A beautiful French woman.
(d) A Royal Corps of Signals dispatch-rider.
3. Why does the assassin kill the dispatch-rider?
(a) To obtain the top-secret intelligence he carries.
(b) To satisfy his pathological urge to kill.
(c) To win a bet.
(d) To avenge the death of his father.
4. How does the assassin cover his tracks?
(a) He does not attempt to cover his tracks.
(b) He steals the rider's wallet and wristwatch, and scuffs leaves over the crashed motorcycle's tire marks.
(c) He changes his disguise.
(d) He rides on to headquarters and impersonates the dispatch-rider.
5. How does the assassin leave the scene without a trace?
(a) He tiptoes.
(b) He is lifted out by a helicopter.
(c) He flies off using a jet-pack.
(d) He rides his motorcycle away slowly in order to leave no skid marks.
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 5,376 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)