|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the ability to convey the visionary power of opium?
(a) Timothy Leary.
(b) Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
(c) Thomas De Quincey.
2. What is the most powerful of all hallucinogens?
3. Who publicly wrote the Magic Mushroom Grower's Guide?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Terence McKenna and his brother.
(c) O.T. Oss and O.N Oeric.
(d) Both of these.
4. Psilocybin mushrooms stain which color when bruised or broken?
5. What was the preferred method of Cannabis imbibing?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cannabis is second only to which plant in promoting partnership?
2. What was the splendor of the past based largely on?
3. Where is Cannabis native to?
4. How big was the tea industry in England?
5. Why what year was tobacco routinely smoked with opium in China?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reasonable course of action regarding substance use?
2. Why aren't the positive effects of marijuana usage reported in America from scientists?
3. Why do international intelligence agencies need to propagate narcotics?
4. What likely caused the fall of Catal Huyuk, and where did its inhabitants go?
5. What was indicative of an influx in feminine values?
6. What was considered history's joke on Europe?
7. What motifs of a barely remembered mushroom cult are evident in the story of Glaukos?
8. Why is the use of the coca plant in the Amazon seen as a food?
9. What is the difference between heroin and tobacco regarding addiction?
10. How did coffee and tea support the sugar trade?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)