|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the reason for the American government to make the emphasis off of heroin and onto cocaine?
(a) None of these.
(b) The war was lost in Vietnam and a retraction was done from S.E Asia.
(c) Cocaine was proven to be less addictive.
(d) Cocaine had healing properties.
2. What was the present mode of culturally acceptable recreational drug use?
(a) With friends in a sensory deprived environment.
(b) Alone and in a sensory deprived environment.
(c) In a crowded environment with loud noise and lots of distractions.
(d) All of these.
3. What was the purpose of having all these children?
(a) All of these.
(b) To provide workers for the labor intensive cultivation of sugar.
(c) To provide workers to create alcohol.
(d) To provide workers to bolster the economy.
4. What is the snake a symbol of regarding shamanic convention?
(a) The reborn.
(c) The deceased.
(d) The devil.
5. What was the manual that was destroyed?
(a) LSD: Some Un-Psychedelic Implications.
(b) LSD: Mind Expanding Implications.
(c) LSD: Intelligence Gaining Implications.
(d) LSA: The New LSD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ended the glorification of nature and the planet as supreme spiritual forces?
2. What supports the theory that the Eleusinian drink was ergotized beer?
3. When was tobacco smoking introduced to Europe?
4. Cannabis is second only to which plant in promoting partnership?
5. How did Albert Hoffman ingest LSD?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the use of the coca plant in the Amazon seen as a food?
2. What was the Old World belief regarding honeybees? Why is this of significance regarding the Partnership society?
3. In what ways is alcohol a problem for society?
4. In what areas were promising results revealed in LSD medicine?
5. How could Glaukos represent the Stropharia cubensis mushroom?
6. Why do international intelligence agencies need to propagate narcotics?
7. What is the reasonable course of action regarding substance use?
8. How did coffee and tea support the sugar trade?
9. What of Marco Polo's adventures in the mysterious East may have blackened Cannabis' reputation?
10. What are some main issues regarding sugar addiction? What about production?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)