|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the manual that was destroyed?
(a) LSD: Intelligence Gaining Implications.
(b) LSD: Mind Expanding Implications.
(c) LSD: Some Un-Psychedelic Implications.
(d) LSA: The New LSD.
2. What was the purpose of having all these children?
(a) To provide workers to bolster the economy.
(b) To provide workers for the labor intensive cultivation of sugar.
(c) To provide workers to create alcohol.
(d) All of these.
3. What was the present mode of culturally acceptable recreational drug use?
(a) In a crowded environment with loud noise and lots of distractions.
(b) With friends in a sensory deprived environment.
(c) All of these.
(d) Alone and in a sensory deprived environment.
4. What was the preferred method of Cannabis imbibing?
(b) All of these.
5. What was the first synthetic drug?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Goddess survive long after the dominator style had been in place everywhere else?
2. What is in the typical American diet?
3. What was the last bastion(s) of paganism?
4. During the golden age of Athens, how many of the population were slaves?
5. What was the difference between the tobacco of the Classical Maya and that of which was distributed in Europe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the first of the Europeans to outlaw tobacco? What affect did this have on consumption?
2. What are some main issues regarding sugar addiction? What about production?
3. What of Marco Polo's adventures in the mysterious East may have blackened Cannabis' reputation?
4. What do the governments gain in the visible suppression of morphine, heroin, and cocaine?
5. What is the difference between ayahuasca and DMT hallucinations?
6. What things occurred in the fermentation process of the grape? What happened spiritually?
7. What is the strongest argument for the legalization of any drug?
8. If cannabis was legal, what would it do to influence social structure?
9. Why do international intelligence agencies need to propagate narcotics?
10. Why is the use of the coca plant in the Amazon seen as a food?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)