|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are allies friendly towards?
(a) All of these.
(b) Our attempt to become something greater than ourselves.
(c) Our struggle to birth ourselves as an intelligent species.
(d) Our struggle to maintain composure in the face of our egos.
2. What archaeological site has yielded a wealth of religious art?
(a) Catal Huyuk.
(b) Catal Huyak.
(c) Catal Hiyak.
(d) Caral Huyuk.
3. What do the dancing shamans have in their hands and sticking out of their bodies?
(a) None of these.
4. What is the modern incarnation of the Shaman?
(c) Both of these.
(d) There aren't any modern shamans.
5. When was the first sample of psilocybe cubensis collected?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might Zoroaster have banned Soma?
2. What has been agreed on regarding Soma?
3. What two groups of scientists have analyzed shamanism?
4. What is twilight state thinking characterized by?
5. What main point(s) are offered against the fly agaric mushroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is shamanism?
2. Why are the numbered paragraphs so important to humanity?
3. Up until what point did shamanism lose its grip on humanity?
4. The knowledge of what mystery was lost and what was the affect on humanity of this loss?
5. What kinds of shamanic practices lead to ecstasy?
6. What two group activities acted to draw the hunter gatherer and tribal people closer together that modern civilization disdains?
7. What did the Natufian culture bring to Palestine?
8. What does John Pfeiffer observe about Upper Paleolithic art?
9. What psychological shift left European civilization at a disadvantage?
10. What important factor did women bring to language?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)