|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was famed to be the father of chemotherapy?
(a) None of these.
2. What were hemp preparations in wine used for?
(a) An emphatic.
(b) A ecstatic.
(c) An empathetic.
(d) An anesthetic.
3. What described the classification of 'hard drugs'?
(a) They are inject able narcotics.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The are highly addictive.
(d) Both of these.
4. What was the manual that was destroyed?
(a) LSD: Some Un-Psychedelic Implications.
(b) LSD: Mind Expanding Implications.
(c) LSD: Intelligence Gaining Implications.
(d) LSA: The New LSD.
5. What was the newest and most addictive drug introduced to society?
(d) Macha Lattes.
6. Who's crusade against marijuana created a public hysteria?
(a) Henry J Anslinger.
(b) Harry J Anslinger.
(c) Walter M Anslinger.
(d) Henry K Anslinger.
7. When did cocaine and heroin become illegal in the USA?
8. What is the most powerful of all hallucinogens?
9. On what day was tobacco first introduced into Europe?
(a) November 2, 1493.
(b) November 2, 1492.
(c) December 8, 1652.
(d) November 3, 1492.
10. What would separate the psychoactive alkaloids from those that are deadly in ergotized grain?
(a) Macerating the grain in pigs fat.
(b) Macerating the grain in wine.
(c) Macerating the grain in water.
(d) The fermentation process of the grain.
11. What were plant(s) of European witchcraft?
(b) All of these.
(c) Thorn apple.
12. When was the Doors of Perception written?
13. In Egypt around the sixteen hundreds, opium was prescribed to whom?
(a) Crying children.
(c) Expecting mothers.
(d) Nursing mothers.
14. What was likely to never be anticipated by the government agencies when they introduced cocaine?
(a) The problems with quitting the drug.
(b) The social virulence of the drug.
(c) The social backlash when it was made illegal.
(d) The problems in regards to the appeal of the drug.
15. How big was the tea industry in England?
(a) It took up 6% of England's gross domestic product.
(b) England was the primary consumer of tea beverages.
(c) It took up 8% of England's gross domestic product.
(d) It took up 5% of England's gross domestic product.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was smoking itself introduced in Europe?
2. What mystery cult(s) existed on Crete in the fourth century, BC?
3. When was the hypodermic syringe invented?
4. What did the Maya use cacao beans for?
5. How did Albert Hoffman ingest LSD?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)