|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the snake a symbol of regarding shamanic convention?
(a) The deceased.
(c) The devil.
(d) The reborn.
2. Where did the Goddess survive long after the dominator style had been in place everywhere else?
3. What was likely to never be anticipated by the government agencies when they introduced cocaine?
(a) The social backlash when it was made illegal.
(b) The problems in regards to the appeal of the drug.
(c) The problems with quitting the drug.
(d) The social virulence of the drug.
4. Who's crusade against marijuana created a public hysteria?
(a) Henry K Anslinger.
(b) Henry J Anslinger.
(c) Harry J Anslinger.
(d) Walter M Anslinger.
5. What happened to women who drank wine in Rome?
(a) They were murdered.
(b) They were beaten.
(c) They were beheaded.
(d) They were killed.
6. What was the newest and most addictive drug introduced to society?
(d) Macha Lattes.
7. What did LSD do?
(a) It creates a lust for peace and trust.
(b) It dissolves the gender barrier.
(c) Dissolves the social machinery through which it moves.
(d) It create social apathy.
8. What were plant(s) of European witchcraft?
(a) Thorn apple.
(d) All of these.
9. What was likely to be America's greatest agricultural product?
10. When was tobacco smoking introduced to Europe?
(a) In the fifteenth century.
(b) In the mid sixteenth century.
(c) In the mid fifteenth century.
(d) In the sixteenth century.
11. Who was histories first death from opium overdose?
12. When was the Doors of Perception written?
13. When did chocolate reach France and England?
(a) The late 1500's.
(b) The early 1700's.
(c) The 1650's.
(d) The late 1600's.
14. What ended the glorification of nature and the planet as supreme spiritual forces?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The rise of Catholicism.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The rise of Christianity.
15. What was the opium tincture's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was made by Raymond Lully?
2. Why is the legalization of marijuana a complex issue?
3. Where is Cannabis native to?
4. What myth or story is explained in this chapter?
5. What language(s) was Der Meskalinrausch in?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)