1. What is shamanism?
All of these.
2. After what point may a shaman have access to a superhuman plane?
After he has the experience of resurrection while in ecstasy.
3. What is not a shamanic method of ecstasy?
4. What do psychoactive plants allow a shaman to do?
Allow the healer to journey into an invisible realm of natural magic.
5. What is produced by language?
6. What is the modern incarnation of the Shaman?
Both of these.
This section contains 4,052 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)