|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ballad of the Dreaming Weavers: Cannabis and Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the connection between the loss of connection to nature and humanity?
(d) Animal breeding.
2. What was important in the evolution of modern humans?
(a) The thinning and shortening of the arm bones.
(b) The thinning of the cranial bones.
3. Where is the narcotic power in the cannabis plant?
(a) In both of these.
(b) In neither of these.
(c) In the female of the species.
(d) In the male of the species.
4. Where are the ibogaine family of substances from?
(b) None of these.
(c) North America.
5. What tree did the woman eat from?
(a) Either of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The Tree of Knowledge.
(d) The Tree of Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this form of civilization bring with it?
2. Where is the answer located on how to achieve balance within the environment?
3. What happens to an individual in a state of ecstasy, according to Gordon Wasson?
4. What substances did the author use?
5. What would separate the psychoactive alkaloids from those that are deadly in ergotized grain?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)