|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plant and Primates: Postcards from the Stoned Age.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the connection between the loss of connection to nature and humanity?
(b) Animal breeding.
2. What was the name of the old woman who had provided the author with ayahuasca?
(a) Dona Carolina.
(b) Dona Ceraline.
(c) Dona Catalina.
(d) Dona Caralina.
3. Why is a grass containing DMT an unlikely source of material to boost the human consciousness?
(a) Humans didn't graze.
(b) It would have to be extracted.
(c) Humans didn't eat grass.
(d) It would have to be distilled.
4. What was important in the evolution of modern humans?
(a) The thinning of the cranial bones.
(b) The thinning and shortening of the arm bones.
5. After what point may a shaman have access to a superhuman plane?
(a) After he has gained the wisdom from the other plane.
(b) After he has trained for fifteen years under the tutelage of a shaman.
(c) After he has graduated the "shamanism 101" course.
(d) After he has the experience of resurrection while in ecstasy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the vines used in making ayahuasca?
2. What did the author find appalling?
3. What plant is considered not only a hallucinogen, but also an aphrodisiac?
4. Where is the answer located on how to achieve balance within the environment?
5. What are allies friendly towards?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)