|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Plant and Primates: Postcards from the Stoned Age.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Shamanic ecstasy is is an act of _______..."?
(b) Unveiling the world around us.
2. What particular family of active chemical compounds does McKenna believe affected human development?
(a) Imbibed hallucinogens.
(b) Indole hallucinogens.
(c) Infold hallucinogens.
(d) Indile hallucinogens.
3. What does a shaman get from entering the domain of plant intelligence?
(a) He finds harmony with the environment.
(b) He becomes privileged to a higher dimensional perspective.
(c) He finds answers to the life altering questions we all seek.
(d) He becomes enraptured by this perspective and isn't able to leave.
4. When was the first sample of psilocybe cubensis collected?
5. What is not a shamanic method of ecstasy?
(b) Having intercourse.
(c) Manipulation of breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is it likely the linguistic evolution began?
2. What is produced by language?
3. What was important in the evolution of modern humans?
4. What did Carl Saur believe was the explanation for grasslands?
5. What do psychoactive plants allow a shaman to do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)