|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alcohol and the Alchemy of Spirit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is interesting to note about Soma?
(a) No praise seems to be enough for the substance.
(b) It is, in affect a cure all and life extender.
(c) All of these.
(d) The substance it is prepared from still has yet to be identified.
2. When did our estrangement from the conscious and the unconscious begin?
(a) About three thousand years ago.
(b) About two thousand years ago.
(c) About four thousand years ago.
(d) About a thousand years ago.
3. "Shamanic ecstasy is is an act of _______..."?
(b) Unveiling the world around us.
4. Why might Zoroaster have banned Soma?
(a) He objected to the bull sacrifice that was a part of the ritual.
(b) He objected to altered states of mind.
(c) He thought of all altered states of mind as witchcraft.
(d) He was greatly influenced by the Christian religion that was forming.
5. What is a common occurrence regarding psilocybin intoxication?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Spontaneous outbursts of poetry.
(d) Speaking in tongues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What intoxicant was imbibed by the tribes of Siberia?
2. What is the name of the vines used in making ayahuasca?
3. What was the purpose of having all these children?
4. What is a synonym to creode?
5. What was the first synthetic drug?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)