|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alcohol and the Alchemy of Spirit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a common metaphor for Soma?
(a) The cow.
(b) The bull.
(c) The pig.
(d) The sheep.
2. Which mushroom will take the projection of male or female energy with equal ease?
(a) Stropharia cubensis.
(b) Psilocybe cubensis.
(c) Psilocybe mexicana.
(d) Amanita muscaria.
3. What unpleasant plants are also used by shamans?
(a) Virola based snuffs.
(c) All of these.
4. How do Westerners regard psychoactive drugs?
(a) In both these ways.
(b) They are frivolous.
(c) In neither of these ways.
(d) They are dangerous.
5. What is interesting to note about Soma?
(a) No praise seems to be enough for the substance.
(b) It is, in affect a cure all and life extender.
(c) The substance it is prepared from still has yet to be identified.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was made by Raymond Lully?
2. What was prominent on all images depicting the father of the Goddess?
3. What was the first synthetic drug?
4. When did our estrangement from the conscious and the unconscious begin?
5. What used to be considered 'god' and what do we call it now?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)