|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alcohol and the Alchemy of Spirit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Greek wines?
(a) None of these.
(b) More like tinctures.
(c) Very weak.
(d) Very strong.
2. How do Westerners regard psychoactive drugs?
(a) In neither of these ways.
(b) They are frivolous.
(c) They are dangerous.
(d) In both these ways.
3. What intoxicant was imbibed by the tribes of Siberia?
(a) Amanita lanei
(b) Amanita bisporigera.
(c) Amanita phalloids.
(d) Amanita muscaria.
4. When did our estrangement from the conscious and the unconscious begin?
(a) About two thousand years ago.
(b) About three thousand years ago.
(c) About a thousand years ago.
(d) About four thousand years ago.
5. What is in the typical American diet?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soul of poetic verse?
2. What is interesting to note about the Soma deity?
3. What did the author learn about in India regarding religion?
4. What has been agreed on regarding Soma?
5. What was made by Raymond Lully?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)