Shamanism: Setting the Stage
1. What is shamanism?
(b) All of these.
(d) Theatrical performance.
2. After what point may a shaman have access to a superhuman plane?
(a) After he has gained the wisdom from the other plane.
(b) After he has trained for fifteen years under the tutelage of a shaman.
(c) After he has graduated the "shamanism 101" course.
(d) After he has the experience of resurrection while in ecstasy.
3. What is not a shamanic method of ecstasy?
(b) Manipulation of breath.
(d) Having intercourse.
4. What do psychoactive plants allow a shaman to do?
(a) To feel good about himself.
(b) Allow the healer to journey into an invisible realm of natural magic.
(c) To inflate their ego.
(d) To manipulate the environment.
5. What is produced by language?
6. What is the modern incarnation of the Shaman?
(b) There aren't any modern shamans.
(c) Both of these.
This section contains 4,052 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)