|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Susan find when she goes to Mr. Foe's home on May 1st?
(a) The captain of the Hobart.
(b) Her grandfather.
(d) Mr. Foe and Mr. Lewes.
2. What does Mr. Foe say traces the name of God on the surfaces of ponds?
3. What name does Cruso give to his shelter?
(a) The fort.
(b) Camp Cruso.
(c) The castle.
(d) Camp Charlotte.
4. Who does the person who watches the house where Susan and Friday live claim to be?
(a) Mr. Foe's brother.
(b) Susan's uncle.
(c) Susan's daughter.
(d) Mr. Foe's aunt.
5. What does Cruso say will act as a statement of his time on the island?
(a) The relationships he forms while there.
(b) A simple grave with a cross of stones.
(c) The terraces.
(d) The shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan compare to moving the stones on the island?
2. Why does Susan say she is eager for Mr. Foe to complete her project in May of Part Two?
3. Who does Susan take into the forest toward Cheshunt?
4. What does Susan say the Negro women in Bahia sold?
5. What does Susan tell Mr. Foe about Bahia?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)