|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What haunts Susan about what she finds on the side of the road at the end of Part Two?
(a) That it has been placed on a log in her path.
(b) A word written on it.
(c) A blood stain.
(d) It's eyes.
2. Why does Susan say she is eager for Mr. Foe to complete her project in May of Part Two?
(a) She wants to leave town.
(b) She wants to continue the search for her daughter.
(c) She wants to forget about the island and move on.
(d) She needs money.
3. What does Susan think is one of the questions that readers will wonder about her story?
(a) If she is telling the truth.
(b) How Cruso really died.
(c) Why she and Cruso didn't become a couple.
(d) Why they didn't attempt escape.
4. What best describes Susan's dance?
(a) Graceful and emotional.
(b) Fun and lively.
(c) Wild spinning.
(d) A waltz.
5. What does Cruso say will act as a statement of his time on the island?
(a) The relationships he forms while there.
(b) A simple grave with a cross of stones.
(c) The shelter.
(d) The terraces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Susan and Friday start to do together in Part Two?
2. Who claims to have been born in Deptford in May of 1702?
3. Who does Susan realize is willing to take Friday?
4. What is the meal that Susan enjoys after the ship first arrives on the island?
5. How does Susan feel after her dance?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)