|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Susan lives in Part Two?
(a) Maple Avenue.
(b) Clock Lane.
(c) Darbyshire Street.
(d) Lone Lane.
2. What does Mr. Foe say it is a shame that Cruso didn't save from the wreck?
(a) His wife.
(b) Ink and paper.
(c) Muskets, powder or tools.
(d) Seeds of some sort.
3. Who cares for the person (or persons) who falls after Susan has been on the island for one year?
(c) No one, the person is left alone.
4. Where does Susan put the finished pages of her story?
(a) In the lining of a coat.
(b) In a chest.
(c) In a basket on top of a desk.
(d) In a secretary desk.
5. How does Susan respond to Friday's actions when she first sees him paddle out onto the bay?
(a) She feels a tendernes akin to love.
(b) She is excited at the possibility of escape.
(c) She is angry that he has not provided more food.
(d) She realizes he has a soul or spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What elements does Susan suggest adding to her story?
2. Who steps on a thorn in the first section of the story?
3. What does Susan tell the ship's mates?
4. What does Cruso tell Susan about punishing Friday?
5. What does Cruso say will act as a statement of his time on the island?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)