|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Susan say was her father's name?
2. Why was Susan traveling to Bahia?
(a) To join her husband.
(b) To become a missionary.
(c) To teach.
(d) To look for her daughter.
3. Who sinks into a depression after Susan's arrival on the island?
4. What does Susan thank Mr. Foe for giving back to her?
(a) A sense of purpose.
5. How does Susan respond to Friday's actions when she first sees him paddle out onto the bay?
(a) She realizes he has a soul or spirit.
(b) She feels a tendernes akin to love.
(c) She is excited at the possibility of escape.
(d) She is angry that he has not provided more food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Susan and Friday go to find passage for Friday back to his native people?
2. What, according to Cruso, is true of Friday?
3. What does Cruso tell Susan about punishing Friday?
4. Who carries the person who steps on a thorn in Part One?
5. What does Susan worry about regarding the story of her life as a cast-away?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)