|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flush seemed to understand that it was the policy of the railroad that dogs had to ride __________.
(a) With their owner.
(b) In the caboose.
(c) With the conductor.
(d) In boxes.
2. What is one of the features considered undesirable in Spaniels, according to the author?
(a) A dark nose.
(b) Uncurled ears.
(c) A top-knot.
(d) Dark eyes.
3. As centuries passed, the Spaniel evolved into how many different branches?
4. What did Flush do after his first owner deserted him in Miss Barrett's room?
(a) He scratched at the door.
(b) He vomited.
(c) He howled.
(d) He urinated.
5. How many bowls of water did Flush lap down upon returning to Elizabeth's room after his kidnapping?
Short Answer Questions
1. Flush concluded that "Where there are flower beds there are _____________."
2. Elizabeth Barrett Browning was one of the foremost poets of what era?
3. The carriage that took Miss Barrett and Flush into town drove along what street in Chapter 2: "The Back Bedroom"?
4. Upon Flush's first inspection of the dogs in Italy, he wondered if what had no jurisdiction in Italy?
5. Who told Elizabeth that if she would return to her room in good humor, he would go to Taylor's himself and pay the money and bring back the dog?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)