|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traits does Ono observe that Ichiro has inherited from his mother?
(a) Mannerisms and little facial habits.
(b) His height and facial features.
(d) Ways of speaking.
2. How does Setsuko think Saito felt about Ono?
(a) Setsuko thinks Saito disapproved of Ono.
(b) Setsuko thinks Saito was rude to Ono.
(c) Setsuko thinks Saito was an admirer of Ono's work.
(d) Setsuko thinks Saito had no idea who Ono was until the marriage negotiations.
3. What famous Japanese artist does Moriyama emulate?
4. How does Sugimura plan to leave his mark on the city forever?
(a) By eliminating the pleasure district.
(b) By holding prestigious auctions for his four houses.
(c) By converting Kawabe Park into the focus of culture.
(d) By leaving his fortune to the local university.
5. When Ono and Matsuda examine their lives, what do they see, according to Matsuda?
(a) They were flawed.
(b) They were flawless.
(c) They were valiant.
(d) They were fascinating.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matsuda say about his own present-day perspective on life during his last conversation with Ono?
2. When did Saito first meet Ono?
3. What does Setsuko say in Kawabe Park that irritates Ono?
4. What does Noriko like about her apartment?
5. What is the "floating world"?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)