Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Ono give Matsuda about Noriko?
(a) She's expecting a child.
(b) She's getting a divorce.
(c) The marriage has been unhappy.
(d) The marriage was annulled.
2. What kindness does Matsuda perform for Ono?
(a) A letter of encouragement during Ono's illness.
(b) Flowers sent during Ono's illness.
(c) Matsuda loaned Ono money.
(d) Matsuda recommended Ono to an art dealer.
3. What brought about the chances in Moriyama's standing?
(a) He had changed his European style.
(b) He had returned to traditional Japanese art.
(c) His European style was seen as unpatriotic.
(d) His European style was increasingly admired.
4. Why does the songwriter Naguchi commit suicide?
(a) He had a terminal illness.
(b) No one had appreciated his music.
(c) His songs had been used to promote war.
(d) His songs had been misunderstood.
5. How does Sugimura plan to leave his mark on the city forever?
(a) By eliminating the pleasure district.
(b) By holding prestigious auctions for his four houses.
(c) By leaving his fortune to the local university.
(d) By converting Kawabe Park into the focus of culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ono believe his own mannerisms come from?
2. When did Saito first meet Ono?
3. What does Matsuda's neighbor boy do each day?
4. What is always somewhere in a Moriyama painting?
5. What does Matsuda say the world sees when they look at Ono and Matsuda now that the war is behind them?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)